International North Korea has restarted a nuclear reactor to make nuclear weapons

North Korea does this all the time with every new admin. We'll have to see how Biden responds.

North Korea does this all the time with every new admin. We'll have to see how Biden responds.
He's going to hit him hard with a strongly worded message
biden_word.jpg

Just once in the modern era can we take the gloves off and use our fifty trillion dollars in military swag to just obliterate someone’s military and then leave immediately or Japan their ass? Hearing about this shit is annoying more than anything

I'm ok with that. Whatever keeps the fat man in check.

But you know Biden will fuck this up which is why you are.......but Trumping

Fuck what up? NK already has nukes. They also know that sabre rattling is the extent of what they can do without being wiped off the face of the earth.

At least no body fucked with him. Expect for that one guy that threw shoes at him.

I mean he was President during the most deadly attack on Americans on American soil.. how do you figure no one fucked with him?

He was fucked with in an incredibly serious way and his reaction is so disastrous your grand children will still be dealing with the side effects.

I mean he was President during the most deadly attack on Americans on American soil.. how do you figure no one fucked with him?

He was fucked with in an incredibly serious way and his reaction is so disastrous your grand children will still be dealing with the side effects.
He retaliated like a fucking boss.

By the way, how much does USA spend annually on their Navy patrolling the seas? Serous question.

Each president since Clinton has taken a different approach (from cooperative payoffs, to hardlined, to ignoring) interested in bidens approach.
North Krorea, King John Umm is a bad dude, come on man. You know the thing.

Young dynamic, anti-war, pro-America, social program supporter, rock start politician that had cross over appeal. The Democrats had the amazing choice in their primaries and they nailed it!

Joe Biden! They had no one better.

What... you fucks thought I was going to say Tulsi Gabbard? Nah, they ran her out of the party. Too much integrity.

Is anyone surprised?

Will be interesting to see bidens response to this.

Biden is useless. He is useless internally (the border crisis, screwing over landlords, virtue signaling, undoing every executive action out of spite) and useless overseas (Afghanistan chaos, North Korea, Iran, etc..). I'll be the first here to say he is probably the most useless US president in history. Not convinced? Wait another year and see.

North Korea appears to have resumed operation of its plutonium-producing reactor at Yongbyon in a move that could enable the reclusive country to expand its nuclear-weapons arsenal, the U.N. atomic agency said.

The development, disclosed in the agency’s annual report on North Korea’s nuclear activities, adds a new challenge to President Biden’s foreign policy agenda, alongside the dangerous U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan and stalemated talks on restoring the 2015 deal on Iran’s nuclear program.

“Since early July, there have been indications, including the discharge of cooling water, consistent with the operation of the reactor,” said the report by the International Atomic Energy Agency.

The Yongbyon reactor appeared to have been inactive from December 2018 until the beginning of July 2021, the report noted. It added that signs that the reactor is now being operated coincide with indications that North Korea is also using a nearby laboratory to separate plutonium from spent fuel previously removed from the reactor.

Biden is definitely having a not so fun month in international diplomacy between this and Afghanistan

Why has no one turned this into a food aid Snickers commercial yet?

Biden is quickly becoming the most militaristically incompetant president of all time.

Biden can't even plan a proper withdrawal while having the strongest military presence in the planet. This was totally expected.

North Korea needs nuclear weapons to prevent the tyrannical regime invading or bombing them like they have to so many other countries.

I'd just keep a closer eye on them. I wouldn't worry too much about N. Korea though, they like to puff out their chest but nothing else.

Just park some nucs near the boarder and tell them not to fuck up or they will let the south launch them.

Don't expect it to happen with creep Joe.

Back