Now that moises is ranked, people can stop complaining about Islam fighting "nobodies".

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Also drew dober is currently ranked #14, And Islam completely dominated him.

Tsarukyan and Davi Ramos are no bums either. In fact, Tsarukyan might be the brightest prospect in 155.

Rankings don't matter

It's ridiculous that Moises is ranked. He is 4-2 in the UFC, but he should really be 3-3 because a large majority (10 of 14 media members and 74% of fans) thought he lost to Bobby Green. Not to mention, 2 of those wins were against featherweights on losing streaks (Johnson and Holobaugh).

It's ridiculous that Moises is ranked. He is 4-2 in the UFC, but he should really be 3-3 because a large majority (10 of 14 media members and 74% of fans) thought he lost to Bobby Green. Not to mention, 2 of those wins were against featherweights on long losing streaks (Johnson and Holobaugh).

Who should have his spot then?

It's ridiculous that Moises is ranked. He is 4-2 in the UFC, but he should really be 3-3 because a large majority (10 of 14 media members and 74% of fans) thought he lost to Bobby Green. Not to mention, 2 of those wins were against featherweights on losing streaks (Johnson and Holobaugh).
He's on a 3 fight winning streak, including a good win over Hernandez. And his two losses are to Dariush and Ismagulov.

Who should have his spot then?
Trinaldo

He is on a 5-fight winning streak (his decision. against Hernandez was an even bigger robbery than Moises' gifted win over Green). He has won 13 of his last 15 UFC fights, including a finish over Felder. The only losses were decisions to Lee and Vick, who was ranked at the time. His most recent fight was the brutal KO that caused Dan Hardy to freak out and scream "stop the fight!"

Also drew dober is currently ranked #14, And Islam completely dominated him.

Tsarukyan and Davi Ramos are no bums either. In fact, Tsarukyan might be the brightest prospect in 155.
They're UFC rankings fans. They think every UFC fighter that isn't ranked is a bum. Imagine calling Arman Tsarukyan a bum. <Lmaoo>

Moises was actually already ranked at 15 a few weeks ago, but they pulled him and put Cowboy in his spot for some reason.

Also, stop making everything about Islam. People move up the rankings when they go on win streaks, and it was probably the win over Hernandez that pushed Moises into the top 15.

Nah, Moises/Green was close. I scored it for Green but that was no robbery.

Trinaldo

He is on a 5-fight winning streak (his decision. against Hernandez was an even bigger robbery than Moises' gifted win over Green). He has won 13 of his last 15 UFC fights, including a finish over Felder. The only losses were decisions to Lee and Vick, who was ranked at the time. His most recent fight was the brutal KO that caused Dan Hardy to freak out and scream "stop the fight!"
My question is how is he 42.

Also, I don't get the argument "he's fighting nobodies". So that means he's a bad fighter and can't win the belt in the future? There are a bunch of young and great unknown fighters. Tsarukyan is a good example, almost everyone thought he was a bum just because he's one of those "nobodies".

Rds 1 and 3 for Moises

He's on a 3 fight winning streak, including a good win over Hernandez. And his two losses are to Dariush and Ismagulov.

So pretty much a perfect fit for Islam. No wonder Islam chose Moises over a Fiziev, who is a knockout threat.

I'd actually say Moises' win streak with Bobby Green and Alexander Hernandez is more impressive than Islam's. Don't get me wrong, Islam has Drew Dober but that's really about it

As long as they booking him with guys out of the top ten, it’s all good.

I'd actually say Moises' win streak with Bobby Green and Alexander Hernandez is more impressive than Islam's. Don't get me wrong, Islam has Drew Dober but that's really about it
Well, Dober destroyed Hernandez and Tsarukyan is, in my opinion, a much better fighter than Green (btw, that was a controversial win for Moises), but I guess it's debatable.

Back