Now that we have Donald "Macho Man" Trump, the Democrats need to step it up.

So macho
2ecbde053c8f89767fef3463f4a75f7a

It's hysterical to me that such a hypersensitive control freak couldn't keep such an unflattering photo out of print
Thats just how he looks. His suits are well made, really hide how fat he is.

fyvJHKS8NFWRg5XFz3jl-Ib5KpYkTf8OBS7BOswEy6WLrcO4mlG7eJfFQ7UlMdexiWLH5_E1TWvWTxaxoaYxTaXlhALM1rpfRrGc1C65IFVtMBZ63lk

This is a song describing your loyalty to Trump

No dummy, you don't understand me or my positions. I'm not at all loyal to Trump. You only think so because you are blinded by hatred and arrogant self-righteousness. Trump was never my choice for President. But his enemies are corrupt, evil, and destroying everything good about America.

This thread delivered

images

It works on two levels because she's getting wrecked in the primary...

With India bestowing Trump as a "Macho Man", these Dem candidates need the perfect walk out tune.

Skin Lizzy.

10-warren-candidatepage-facebookJumbo.jpg

Mini Mike

michael-bloomberg-manchester.jpg

Sleepy Joe

AP20051119383436.jpg

Bootygage

tdy_sun_chuck_hallie_191117_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg

Can't believe Russia was able to hack India and put all those people in that stadium. Their power has no boundaries....

The song does fit him. A bunch of soft handed coastal guys singing about how they want to get to the gym so people to think they're strong.

I mean...I am NOT saying Trump has any impulse toward exercise, obviously.

@BarryDillon, @Falsedawn, @Gregolian Any WWF theme songs for Bernie that come to mind?

My suggestions:

Again, my frame of reference is about 2.5 years in the late 1990s, so you guys probably have better suggestions.

Back