International NSW Health limits residents of locked-down tower block to six beers per day

Six beers a day??
What was your job in your 20's?

College was my early 20's. Then there was no work, so I took a real bad office job where I was on the phone all day. By the time I was done... beer was goooood!

My tolerance was exceptional.

Damn, Conservatives have been pushing for regulated alcohol and drug consumption enforced on social assistance residents forever. Good to see the liberals backing it.

Article says this is only been ran on public funded housing for the poors.

Inb4 some extreme soy cuck bootlicker convict spawn Australians come into this thread to explain that soyolitarianism is askhtuallyy great

I talked to a guy in Australia a couple days ago. He was pissed. He said, "My nana and granddad might still be alive but that doesn't really fucking matter if I can't have my fill of Foster's now does it??"
Yea because limit on beers= saving lives …

This saved everyone’s life in Australia too .. good job police country is saved

My god! What about the alcoholics! Somebody think of the alcoholics!

Yea because limit on beers= saving lives …

This saved everyone’s life in Australia too .. good job police country is saved

It's quite embarrassing that a dude with a beard like this has such awful takedown defence.

47729039-9975767-image-a-11_1631232832898.jpg

In all seriousness though this is absolutely crackers.

Breaking news over a guy not wearing a mask. Cuck country

I talked to a guy in Australia a couple days ago. He was pissed. He said, "My nana and granddad might still be alive but that doesn't really fucking matter if I can't have my fill of Foster's now does it??"

Aside from the fact that noone drinks Fosters here, you might be surprised by the priorities of many of the people in Sydney's public housing complexes.
Although of course this is part of an ongoing NSW government policy of blaming the underprivileged for their own mistakes.

i need 7 beers before I get the buzz, fuck this

i would be pissed. 6 beers is barely enough to get me a buzz.

i guess i'll be ordering 6 of these then

1439e1d1793439652aabc741c39ddd33.jpg

Back