Crime NSW police strip searching minors.

eternaldarkness

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mods will bomb it because I don't know how to post links, but I had to share anyway. Nsw police have been strip searching underage people at concerts, with the justification of looking for drugs. Children as young as ten can be subject to strip and cavity searches without the consent of a parent or guardian. Last year they were under pressure for such tactics as only 1 in 3 proved to be carrying drugs. This has not stopped them and just this weekend they cavity searched a fourteen year old girl. What the fuck is going on in this country??? I for one will ko the first cop that tells me to bend over and cough.

I forgot to mention what happened on the weekend was at an under eighteen concert.

I blame Kurt Cobain, these kids today - with the cocaine & the language profane.

Police are using the justification that they are "protecting" the youth from drugs. So it's ok to traumatize kids because there is an extremely small chance of someone overdosing. Two out of three are coming back negative, and it's still an acceptable tactic?

Mods will bomb it because I don't know how to post links, but I had to share anyway. Nsw police have been strip searching underage people at concerts, with the justification of looking for drugs. Children as young as ten can be subject to strip and cavity searches without the consent of a parent or guardian. Last year they were under pressure for such tactics as only 1 in 3 proved to be carrying drugs. This has not stopped them and just this weekend they cavity searched a fourteen year old girl. What the fuck is going on in this country??? I for one will ko the first cop that tells me to bend over and cough.
5 thousand posts and a member 6 years and can't copy/paste?

<YeahOKJen>

1 in 3 minors being drug mules seems like this might actually be warranted.

Police are using the justification that they are "protecting" the youth from drugs. So it's ok to traumatize kids because there is an extremely small chance of someone overdosing. Two out of three are coming back negative, and it's still an acceptable tactic?
5 thousand posts and a member 6 years and can't copy/paste?

<YeahOKJen>
Never bothered to learn and don't know were to it copy from. I saw it on ABC news last night.

Jokes aside, Australia is fast becoming a police state.

it's true though, RE: Cobain. kids taking a liking to Nirvana & grunge/drug culture is & has been on the rise.

1 in 3 minors being drug mules seems like this might actually be warranted.
Your a fucking idiot. I'm talking about small scale drug possession at concerts. Also you don't have children do you. How would you like your thirteen year old daughter strip searched and groped by some dyhk copper, because a sniffer dog false alerted.

1 in 3 seems high.

doesn’t mean I like the idea of strip searching but if 33% have drugs on them.... Aussie youth might just MIGHT have a drug problem in New South Wales

what are you fuckin 70? how do you not know how to post a fucking link. your opinion is worthless.

1 in 3 seems high.

doesn’t mean I like the idea of strip searching but if 33% have drugs on them.... Aussie youth might just MIGHT have a drug problem in New South Wales
Are you fucking serious??? I would hope that many have drugs. We are talking a failure rate of 2 out of three for drug detection dogs. Now image you had someone stick their finger up your arse two out of three times you went through an airport, because a dog false alerted.

Are you fucking serious??? I would hope that many have drugs. We are talking a failure rate of 2 out of three for drug detection dogs. Now image you had someone stick their finger up your arse two out of three times you went through an airport, because a dog false alerted.
Are you blind?

I legit said “I don’t like the idea of strip searching teenagers”.

However, that doesn’t ALSO mean I can’t see the numbers that 1 out of 3 kids has drugs is a fucking problem.

Are you blind?

I legit said “I don’t like the idea of strip searching teenagers”.

However, that doesn’t ALSO mean I can’t see the numbers that 1 out of 3 kids has drugs is a fucking problem.
One out of three that sniffer dogs alert on. Big difference bud, you must be blind. Image the chaos at airports if people were constantly missing flights due to false dog alerts.

One out of three that sniffer dogs alert on. Big difference bud, you must be blind. Image the chaos at airports if people were constantly missing flights due to false dog alerts.
Have you been in an American airport to see what scans we all get?

Because I wear basketball shorts when I fly I am ALWAYS patted down and groped by TSA.

Also, your posting style sucks. Your OP doesn’t say “1 in 3 that drug dogs alerted on” it just says “1 in 3” you fucking muppet.

Also what a pathetic bunch you are these days, when you can't take someone's word at face value these days. It's just shows what a pack of lying scumbags you'll are.

Australian really is a nation of criminals. 1 in 3 children are drug mules.

Back