Crime NSW police strip searching minors.

I got strip searched by Walmart security when i was 11
They thought i stole something, I did not, so they kept looking for what caused the beep to go off

Apparently the hat i was wearing, an old clearly used one, had some tag on the inside that was setting it off

They apologized profusely and offered me free stuff from the food court hahaha

Down to correcting my english because I called out your bullshit? Congratulations you have really shown me with that one. All I have learnt from this thread is that americlown's support pedo cops...
Except we don’t cause you don’t actually read anything myself or others have posted. I’ve said like 4 times at least now I don’t support strip searching people under 18 but you just keep willfully ignoring it so now you’ve resorted to is stating Americans support pedophilia which sounds like a cardable offense.

Police are using the justification that they are "protecting" the youth from drugs. So it's ok to traumatize kids because there is an extremely small chance of someone overdosing. Two out of three are coming back negative, and it's still an acceptable tactic?

Not sure what exsctly is going on there, but very rarely do you find drugs on 33% of teens searched and hail thst as meaningless.

Like I know from reading reports it seems the basic “rule” for my area is “if they’re over 15 read Miranda and if they waive its all good to go” and too many kids are stupid and waive Miranda when talking with cops.
Yea, I’d definitely mirandize anyone under 18 the moment I knew they were getting arrested. I’ll never understand anyone who waives any right they have.

The concert on the weekend, where they cavity searched a fourteen year old girl, was under eighteen.

When I was going to raves back in the day around the year 2000 (before they started calling them EDM parties), I saw kids on E with their eyes rolling in the back of their heads and grinding the shit out of their teeth. Some were no older than 10...age has nothing to do with it.

I can only imagine what kids are doing these days.

Yea, I’d definitely mirandize anyone under 18 the moment I knew they were getting arrested. I’ll never understand anyone who waives any right they have.
Legit read a report:
“I read XYZ their Miranda rights per card from the DA’s office and when I was done I asked if they understood the rights and they stated ‘I know my rights and fuck you puto, you can’t get me’. I asked if this meant they waived ‘fuck yeah I waive but you ain’t finding out anything’”

Read the rest of the report and the dumbshit incriminates himself like 5 times.

When I was going to raves back in the day around the year 2000 (before they started calling them EDM parties), I saw kids on E with their eyes rolling in the back of their heads and grinding the shit out of their teeth. Some were no older than 10...age has nothing to do with it.

I can only imagine what kids are doing these days.
Heroin and meth and ketamine and pills

I known what their bullshit excuses are. And that is absolutely no justification.
I completely agree. It's clutching at straws so they can claim they are 'doing something' when their 'something' is worse than doing nothing. It won't stop the pills coming in, it won't stop them from being taken, and it won't stop pills being sold as MDMA being something completely different and much more harmful.

If they were actually interested in reducing harm, they would be working with, and promoting and FUNDING, the pill testing services so people know what they are taking, and the strength of it, and can then make the decision with at least full information.

They thought i stole something, I did not, so they kept looking for what caused the beep to go off

Apparently the hat i was wearing, an old clearly used one, had some tag on the inside that was setting it off

Every single time I have set off an alarm at a store, they just have just waved me through. Last time I was at an airport though I had gone to a gun range the previous day, and guess they could detect the gunpowder on me because the security flagged me for explosives. No one strip searched me, but they did have a team of like 5 people waving their wands all over and going through my luggage item by item.

Okay this post has been overlooked. What the fuck lol?! They had to strip you before they could figure out it was your hat?

Also the NSW police should change their name to the NSFW police. And I learned that one out of every three minors is kiestering heroin.

Every single time I have set off an alarm at a store, they just have just waved me through. Last time I was at an airport though I had gone to a gun range the previous day, and guess they could detect the gunpowder on me because the security flagged me for explosives. No one strip searched me, but they did have a team of like 5 people waving their wands all over and going through my luggage item by item.
Happened to me too. Except they did the GSR on me after I set the scanner off for something else. Wiped down my hands and ran it under the sensor.... came back as no GSR.

I HAD SHOT LIKE 15 MAGS THROUGH A GLOCK 19 AND AT LEAST 4 THROUGH AN AR THAT MORNING

1 in 3 are likely numbers given by cops to justify their pedo policy

My very first thought.
And as a parent what recourse does one have? My initial instinct of course is to beat them into comas, but then you just end up dead or in the clink for the rest of your life.

I understand trying to keep kids off drugs, but at what price? I can't imagine how traumatizing it must be as a teenage girl to have some fat pedo 3 finger fucking you "trying to find drugs".

What bothers me the most though is that it seems like part of a larger pattern. I know that sounds paranoid, CT, whatever but it just seems like this sort of shit is happening way too often and more frequently. It's also disturbing how society seems to be becoming conditioned to it.

Last edited:
Heroin and meth and ketamine and pills

Well, to be fair...people were doing meth and ketamine back then too. :rolleyes:

Happened to me too. Except they did the GSR on me after I set the scanner off for something else. Wiped down my hands and ran it under the sensor.... came back as no GSR.

I HAD SHOT LIKE 15 MAGS THROUGH A GLOCK 19 AND AT LEAST 4 THROUGH AN AR THAT MORNING

How many rounds in the mags though??? :eek::eek::eek:

Mods will bomb it because I don't know how to post links, but I had to share anyway. Nsw police have been strip searching underage people at concerts, with the justification of looking for drugs. Children as young as ten can be subject to strip and cavity searches without the consent of a parent or guardian. Last year they were under pressure for such tactics as only 1 in 3 proved to be carrying drugs. This has not stopped them and just this weekend they cavity searched a fourteen year old girl. What the fuck is going on in this country??? I for one will ko the first cop that tells me to bend over and cough.
1 in 3 minors they search were carrying drugs? 33%? That is total justification for searches...

Okay this post has been overlooked. What the fuck lol?! They had to strip you before they could figure out it was your hat?

Also the NSW police should change their name to the NSFW police. And I learned that one out of every three minors is kiestering heroin.
They got me down to skivvies, so i wasn't fully naked or anything

I left out that my mom allowed it, and that it was my bro and I. I think she thought my brother or I stole something (despite us never doing that) so she said 'go ahead and search them

Once i was down to boxers and they couldn't figure it out, some random worker was feeling my hat and found the old tag in a seam or something

also i agree on the NSFW police haha

Back