NXT Takeover: Toronto

Who wins?

• Adam Cole (BayBay)

• Gargano (lol)

Results are only viewable after voting.
i was sports entertained by that match.

guess i will try it from the beginning

I liked the finish.
Me too. Although probably the weakest of their 3 matches, I thought it was still pretty good. Decent storytelling.

Oh and,

ADAM COLE BAY BAY!!!

I liked the match, but I thought that table spot was a waste. What move did Cole even do to Gargano from up there?

I liked the match, but I thought that table spot was a waste. What move did Cole even do to Gargano from up there?
Yeah. If it's just supposed to be a simultaneous plunge you need the struggle to look a lot more convincing than it was.

Probably alone here, but Shirai/LeRae was my MOTN.

Riddle is really the only interesting option unless Dream loses the NA strap.
I feel Dream should get hotshotted on Raw. He's the new Cena. He doesn't have the wrestling talent to get much smoother in the ring. He can cut a rehearsed promo better than 95% of the guys on the main. Cut him loose. Waste of time down there now.

I feel Dream should get hotshotted on Raw. He's the new Cena. He doesn't have the wrestling talent to get much smoother in the ring. He can cut a rehearsed promo better than 95% of the guys on the main. Cut him loose. Waste of time down there now.

Fuck that...I don't want to listen to people pissing and moaning about him being buried this and should've went over that.....blah blah blah why isn't he being used right.....like they do to literally everyone who had hype and focus in NXT.

When you can't bleed you have to do insane stunts to pop the crowd.....Vince should know this and rethink his stance on blood.
Blood from a well placed tiny cut that will heal with no lasting effects = overly violent and bad

Risk permanent damage to your spine or brain = PG

Fuck that...I don't want to listen to people pissing and moaning about him being buried this and should've went over that.....blah blah blah why isn't he being used right.....like they do to literally everyone who had hype and focus in NXT.
There's always gonna be that talk no matter what. They should strap a rocket to his ass and see if he can be The Rock with it. If he can't take it to another level I'm pretty sure he can be similar to the Miz. He's got a level of charisma that I don't see from anyone else in NXT.

Back