NXT Takeover: Toronto

Who wins?

• Adam Cole (BayBay)

• Gargano (lol)

Results are only viewable after voting.
trying to type this without seeing any spoilers - was wiped out after work and fucking slept through the show, but it's been good so far

Just had a chance to watch this show.

Undisputed vs Street Profits:

ReDragon always deliver on matches this was pretty damn good. I may be in the minority here, but poor man's Anthony Anderson is better than poor man's Snoop Dog. Their characters may be annoying as all hell, but they held up their end in making this a fun match. Good stuff. Best thing on the card by far.

Io Shirai vs Candice LeRae:

Candice is generic diva wrestler 101. Slow, awkward, sloppy, and pretty much shizzle in the ring. Io tried her best but you can only cover for so much when your opponent is always 5 steps slower than you. At least it had one decent person in it so it wasn't offensively bad....and at least that person won.

Bro bro bro:

Riddle is money and Killian is a better version of whichever one of Erik and Ivar they call Hanson now. I look forward to them finally have a old fashioned slobber knocker some Takeover down the road.

Velveteen Dream vs Strong vs Dunn:

This was ok. Pretty much all the triple spots looked really stupid. Dunn with a moonsault that Dream dives in front of for some reason. Strong with a superplex that Dream dives after for some reason even though Dunn had long since let go of his fingers. The double strong hold that Roddy could barely turn into and looked like shit. Dunn pinning himself in the a triangle choke that even Shane McMahon would say sucks so Dream could hit a coast to coast. Dunn kicking Dream in the head from the top while Strong sits in a sharpshooter forever...because I mean it's not like he might actually tap out or anything. All the dumb triple spots really took me out of the match. They tried to be too cool with them and it drug it down. All the spots in between where between decent and good...they need to stop overbooking multi-person spots. Dream should be running classes on how to sell. He's so much better at it than most. Dream holding the ref and blocking his hand from slapping the mat where both cool...he's won me over...send him to the main roster to lose to Roman like all the other decent NXT talent!

Baszler vs Yim:

Shayna doesn't get enough credit for getting pretty good. I like her character, I like the way she works, she's one of the better women in the company by far. Other than that...this was just like the last women's match...only instead of one person being way faster, they were way better of a technician. I guess that's not fair...Candice sucks but she's better than Yim. Mia is sloppy, awkward, slow, and crappy just like 90% of the women on the roster. Much like the last one, at least the right person won. Next.

Gargano vs Cole:

I'm not feeling this feud. Gargano on is his own is generic indie guy number 207 on the roster. Cole is cool. Gargano combined comic dork ring gear with a cheap hometown pop...eat a bag of Gutter dicks Gargano. This dude has the most NTTAWWT theme song ever. I hate it. First fall starts out the match pretty good. Gargano was pinned for at least a minute in that figure four leg scissor on the head...I hate when they ignore stuff like that. I will say htis though...if you're going to have a match revolve around working over the leg, you really shouldn't do so many running spots, lifting spots, and kicks. I liked when Cole brought in the chair, gave it to the ref, and drilled Gargano in the coin purse. That should have been the finish. I like how Nigel called Beth out on her bullshit for being upset when Cole does it but saying it was fine when Yim did it. Good job Nigel. Gargano gets disqualified to finish the first fall...hits Cole with a chair 50 times in between falls...and Cole is on his feet 5 seconds after the bell rings...eat a bag of Gutter dicks whomever booked that shit. Through the barricade and through an announce table...no finish...eat a bag of Gutter dicks. Mama Mia chant front the crowd...eat a bag of Gutter dicks. Ushigoroshi through a chair...no finish...eat a bag of Gutter dicks. Lawn dart into a chair and Cole is still conscious to tap out...eat a bag of Bubba dicks and Gutter dicks. I hate garbage matches. 3rd fall is a cage filled with indie street fight bullshit...I'm just going to add 30 eat a bag of Gutter & Bubba dicks now and save time. These last two falls were both horseshit, fuck this crap.

Once again a tag match starts out Takeover and is the best thing on the show and it's not even close.
NXT does tag team wrestling as good as anyone in the world...prove me wrong.

Stars

1. Profits vs UE - ****¼
2. Shirai vs LeRae - ****½
3. Dunne vs Dream vs Strong - ****¼
4. Baz vs Yim - ***
5. Cole vs Gargano - ****

Shirai looks like a goddamn cyber samurai or some shit when she enters, it's so badass

Just had a chance to watch this show.

Undisputed vs Street Profits:

ReDragon always deliver on matches this was pretty damn good. I may be in the minority here, but poor man's Anthony Anderson is better than poor man's Snoop Dog. Their characters may be annoying as all hell, but they held up their end in making this a fun match. Good stuff. Best thing on the card by far.

Io Shirai vs Candice LeRae:

Candice is generic diva wrestler 101. Slow, awkward, sloppy, and pretty much shizzle in the ring. Io tried her best but you can only cover for so much when your opponent is always 5 steps slower than you. At least it had one decent person in it so it wasn't offensively bad....and at least that person won.

Bro bro bro:

Riddle is money and Killian is a better version of whichever one of Erik and Ivar they call Hanson now. I look forward to them finally have a old fashioned slobber knocker some Takeover down the road.

Velveteen Dream vs Strong vs Dunn:

This was ok. Pretty much all the triple spots looked really stupid. Dunn with a moonsault that Dream dives in front of for some reason. Strong with a superplex that Dream dives after for some reason even though Dunn had long since let go of his fingers. The double strong hold that Roddy could barely turn into and looked like shit. Dunn pinning himself in the a triangle choke that even Shane McMahon would say sucks so Dream could hit a coast to coast. Dunn kicking Dream in the head from the top while Strong sits in a sharpshooter forever...because I mean it's not like he might actually tap out or anything. All the dumb triple spots really took me out of the match. They tried to be too cool with them and it drug it down. All the spots in between where between decent and good...they need to stop overbooking multi-person spots. Dream should be running classes on how to sell. He's so much better at it than most. Dream holding the ref and blocking his hand from slapping the mat where both cool...he's won me over...send him to the main roster to lose to Roman like all the other decent NXT talent!

Baszler vs Yim:

Shayna doesn't get enough credit for getting pretty good. I like her character, I like the way she works, she's one of the better women in the company by far. Other than that...this was just like the last women's match...only instead of one person being way faster, they were way better of a technician. I guess that's not fair...Candice sucks but she's better than Yim. Mia is sloppy, awkward, slow, and crappy just like 90% of the women on the roster. Much like the last one, at least the right person won. Next.

Gargano vs Cole:

I'm not feeling this feud. Gargano on is his own is generic indie guy number 207 on the roster. Cole is cool. Gargano combined comic dork ring gear with a cheap hometown pop...eat a bag of Gutter dicks Gargano. This dude has the most NTTAWWT theme song ever. I hate it. First fall starts out the match pretty good. Gargano was pinned for at least a minute in that figure four leg scissor on the head...I hate when they ignore stuff like that. I will say htis though...if you're going to have a match revolve around working over the leg, you really shouldn't do so many running spots, lifting spots, and kicks. I liked when Cole brought in the chair, gave it to the ref, and drilled Gargano in the coin purse. That should have been the finish. I like how Nigel called Beth out on her bullshit for being upset when Cole does it but saying it was fine when Yim did it. Good job Nigel. Gargano gets disqualified to finish the first fall...hits Cole with a chair 50 times in between falls...and Cole is on his feet 5 seconds after the bell rings...eat a bag of Gutter dicks whomever booked that shit. Through the barricade and through an announce table...no finish...eat a bag of Gutter dicks. Mama Mia chant front the crowd...eat a bag of Gutter dicks. Ushigoroshi through a chair...no finish...eat a bag of Gutter dicks. Lawn dart into a chair and Cole is still conscious to tap out...eat a bag of Bubba dicks and Gutter dicks. I hate garbage matches. 3rd fall is a cage filled with indie street fight bullshit...I'm just going to add 30 eat a bag of Gutter & Bubba dicks now and save time. These last two falls were both horseshit, fuck this crap.

Once again a tag match starts out Takeover and is the best thing on the show and it's not even close.
NXT does tag team wrestling as good as anyone in the world...prove me wrong.

Take Undisputed Era away, put them on the main roster and what is NXT left with?

Take Undisputed Era away, put them on the main roster and what is NXT left with?
source.gif

Shirai made Candice look slow and sloppy, and Candice is one of the better women on the roster. Who can hang with her in the WWE that isn't a Kabuki or a pirate?

Shirai made Candice look slow and sloppy, and Candice is one of the better women on the roster. Who can hang with her in the WWE that isn't a Kabuki or a pirate?
tenor.gif

And I'm not even joking. Her and Asuka would both be having incredible matches against the cruisers.

She looked slow and sloppy because she is slow and sloppy just like all the other divas who suck absolute shit but we pretend can work because vaginas equal progress.

tenor.gif

And I'm not even joking. Her and Asuka would both be having incredible matches against the cruisers.

Asuka's better than most of them.

Back