Law NY Gov will deploy National Guard to replace unvaxxed healthcare workers who will be fired tonight

Lol, wtf are you talking about? While the left has lost much of their covid moral high ground after supporting blm, it's been entirely right wingers that are anti covid precautions since basically March of 2020.

No one is anti-Covid precaution. People are anti-mandate. Like I can support people eating right to stay a normal weight, without beliving that every overweight person should be fired on the spot. See the difference?

What's funny is that hardcore right-wingers were the most pro-mask early last year. It seems everything flipped last summer, where the lefties got paranoid and the righties stopped caring.

That is not even a little bit true. Right wingers were anti mask last year and now. That is because Trump downplayed the virus, villainized Fauci, and often times refused to wear a mask himself.

Are health care workers resisting solely based on libertarian reasons?

Or are they death jabbers / plandemic peepz?

Last edited:
No one is anti-Covid precaution. People are anti-mandate. Like I can support people eating right to stay a normal weight, without beliving that every overweight person should be fired on the spot. See the difference?
There already have been vaccine mandates for decades in schools, universities, the military and the healthcare industry for example.

Lol, no one? Really dude? The people going into private businesses that require masks without masks aren't anti covid precautions?

Are health care workers resisting solely based on libertarian reasons?

Or do are they “death jabbers” / Plandemic peepz?

Many of them had already contracted Covid and have no need for the shot.

Other do not trust the shot further studies have done.

Some are, as you say, libertarians who do not recognize the authority of the state to make such a mandate.

Good. If you want to be employed in the healthcare industry then get vaccinated otherwise find a new line of work. The rest of us are tired of being held hostage by dumbasses who on one had whine like spoiled 5 year old's when asked to wear a mask at Burger King and at the exact same time refuse to get vaccinated.
I'm sure you feel the same way about stop and frisk laws:

"good, if you dont like it, dont carry anything illegal"

and gentrification:

"If you cant afford to live here, learn to code"

Last edited:
I'm talking about Dec 2019 to around April 2020. Go to legit alt-right sites and people and they were hoarding supplies and taking things more seriously than nearly all lefties. And then around May to June 2020, they all decided that COVID wasn't real somehow lol.

It's kinda funny to be honest how this all switched.

Originally it was Kamala Harris and Cuomo talking shit about these vaccines and Trump pushing them as being successful.
Then Biden won and we ended up where we are....

100% it would have been a complete switch if the election went the other way in the US. The middle ground would do what they did and wait a year or so and then get vaxed.

Originally it was mask up, vaccinate and open the economy-Right
Lock down, never leave home until safe, vaccines aren't safe and trump is making them in his basement- Left

Now it's vaccinate and mask sometimes so we can open up-Left
Vaccine is deadly, screw globalists, but I want government subsidised healthcare for covid-Right

I don't know where to politically align anymore hahahaha. Can they bring out a common sense party?
Vaccinate if you want and open up because those that want have had the chance? If vaccinated cheaper healthcare, if not pay your way for treatment. Seems fair to me.

{<doc}

I see we've come to the part in the Pandemic where we just make ridiculous shit up and hope nobody else remembers what actually happened.

As someone who unfortunately knew quite a bit of alt-righters, they were VERY pro-mask and pro-hoarding supplies from around Dec 2019 to spring 2020. They were also fueled by a lot of racism against the Chinese. And then they lost their minds and switched and now pretend that COVID isn't real.

Originally it was Kamala Harris and Cuomo talking shit about these vaccines and Trump pushing them as being successful.

100% it would have been a complete switch if the election went the other way in the US. The middle ground would do what they did and wait a year or so and then get vaxed.

Lock down, never leave home until safe, vaccines aren't safe and trump is making them in his basement- Left

Vaccine is deadly, screw globalists, but I want government subsidised healthcare for covid-Right

I don't know where to politically align anymore hahahaha. Can they bring out a common sense party?
Vaccinate if you want and open up because those that want have had the chance? If vaccinated cheaper healthcare, if not pay your way for treatment. Seems fair to me.

What a retarded take. No one is asking for special health care rules. If I get sick from Covid, I'm fine with paying whatever my normal insurance co-pay would be. I'm not asking the Government to subsidize it for me.

I think its pretty retarded that as an essential worker, I worked right through the pandemic and did so without complaint. Yet now suddenly, I'm a walking plague rat who should be fired.

I can’t believe we are allowing this because lobbyists want it. The shots don’t stop covid lmao.. And anecdotal evidence shows the shots may help the spread. It’s insane.

They can force people to stop riding motorcycles now.. Rock climbing.. Anything the insurance lobby doesn’t want to pay for. People have got weak and stupid.

Exactly right with the insurance companies in bed with pharmaceutical companies being the driving force behind this.

The question becomes, how do we stand up to them?

Good. If you want to be employed in the healthcare industry then get vaccinated otherwise find a new line of work. The rest of us are tired of being held hostage by dumbasses who on one had whine like spoiled 5 year old's when asked to wear a mask at Burger King and at the exact same time refuse to get vaccinated.

You fucking clown... There's hospitals paying premium wages and bonuses for nurses. They'll be hired by somewhere that needs them by the end of the day. Likely one state over...

Guess who's going to suffer? The fucking patients who are going have untrained National Guard members taking care of them.

Keep cutting your fucking noises off... Please... do it

So many lefties didn't trust the idea of a rushed vaccine in mid 2020, while righties wanted a quick vax so it could make Trump look good. Both sides have been beyond hypocritical and are beyond redemption at this point.

It has to be explained 10 thousand times a day because these simpletons don’t seem to grasp simple facts.

The overwhelming majority of people dying in the ICUs, taking up hospitals beds and getting severely sick are the unvaccinated. Not the vaccinated.

this needs to be explained each an every day because the dumb chuds can’t grasp this concept

Spot on. So many lefties didn't trust the idea of a rushed vaccine in mid 2020, while righties wanted a quick vax so it could make Trump look good. Both sides have been beyond hypocritical and are beyond redemption at this point.

No one on the right last year said "Wow, I hope the vax gets rushed through so we can deploy mass vaccine mandates and fire everyone if they don't get their quarterly boosters...all while still needing lockdowns and masks even if we jab our ass full of every vaccine on the planet". People said "I hope those vaccines come soon so we can jab the elderly and then move on with life". Everyone who wanted a vax got one already. Lets move on now.

right and left just base their opinions on whatever the opposite side's opinion is at this point. There's 0 consistency

Back