Law NY Gov will deploy National Guard to replace unvaxxed healthcare workers who will be fired tonight

It's amusing watching anti-vaxxers twist themselves up in knots and lose their jobs over something that's both trivial and beneficial to them. There's so many worse things worth drawing lines in the sand over, and they choose this lol.

It's amusing to see hospitals, who are already short staffed, knee cap themselves and watch their nurses leave to get hired for more money...

Nurses who worked through the pandemic when there were no vaccines or mandates of any kind, are pretty likely candidates to have already had it.
I also know quite a few people who are fully vaxxed and say that the booster shot is where they draw the line. so I'm guessing that there is a new subset of "anti vaxxers" coming

As someone who unfortunately knew quite a bit of alt-righters, they were VERY pro-mask and pro-hoarding supplies from around Dec 2019 to spring 2020. They were also fueled by a lot of racism against the Chinese. And then they lost their minds and switched and now pretend that COVID isn't real.

That's cool. I live in one of the most Conservative counties in Michigan and damn near every Republican I know was not only firmly against masks (and still are), but constantly talked shit about the people who wore them. They also did not want to get tested, and sure as fuck did not want a vaccine. Hell we had one guy quit at work last September because we were mandated to get a single, free Covid test.

As someone who unfortunately knew quite a bit of alt-righters, they were VERY pro-mask and pro-hoarding supplies from around Dec 2019 to spring 2020. They were also fueled by a lot of racism against the Chinese. And then they lost their minds and switched and now pretend that COVID isn't real.

St. George proved it wasn't real. I was on the Covid train until that. I stayed home, social distanced, wore the mask and everything. Then we had our summer of love with giant peace parades in the streets...and the health care professionals told us there was negative Covid spread. So that settled it. The social distancing, lockdowns, and masks aren't necessary. Just say your prayer to St. George and go one about your life as normal.

What a retarded take. No one is asking for special health care rules. If I get sick from Covid, I'm fine with paying whatever my normal insurance co-pay would be. I'm not asking the Government to subsidize it for me.

If you vaccinate why not? it's like smoking and drinking increasing your risk of medical issues. Why shouldn't it be taken into account and the vaccinated get an incentive in relation to covid? It's better than mandates and all that. Flcik some money towards people for their insurance due to vaccinating. Everyone is happy.

I also know quite a few people who are fully vaxxed and say that the booster shot is where they draw the line. so I'm guessing that there is a new subset of "anti vaxxers" coming

I'm not optimistic.
1. Those same people probably were once tough guys about the vax, and then caved when told they couldn't go see Cardi B in concert, or fly to the Maldives this year.
2. They probably won't be safe without them. ADE is a very real looming threat, and they will need new vaccines to counter it.

That's cool. I live in one of the most Conservative counties in Michigan and damn near every Republican I know was not only firmly against masks (and still are), but constantly talked shit about the people who wore them. They also did not want to get tested, and sure as fuck did not want a vaccine. Hell we had one guy quit at work last September because we were mandated to get a single, free Covid test.

@Hadron90

I think the disconnect is that I'm talking about crazy alt-righters, while you guys are talking about sane, everyday people who happen to be conservative. With this distinction made, I agree with both of you.

I'm not optimistic.
1. Those same people probably were once tough guys about the vax, and then caved when told they couldn't go see Cardi B in concert, or fly to the Maldives this year.
2. They probably won't be safe without them. ADE is a very real looming threat, and they will need new vaccines to counter it.
Tell me more about ADE. did a brief google search, not familiar with it and what is coming.

Anymore frequency than the flu vax and I would be drawing the line personally. I have no intention of continuing to get a booster every couple of months. I just don't think it's need currently, but my mind might change. I was against vaccination at the start of this year, but Delta definitely seems to be more of an issue and the data in Australia definitely sells the vaccine to me. 800+ dead with no vaccine last year, around 50 this year with the vaccine with just over 50% vaccinated Australia wide. This also includes more than double the case numbers from the original pandemic here in Aus. New info came out and it sells the vaccine enough for me even though I had a bad reaction to my first dose with some minor heart issues.

If you vaccinate why not? it's like smoking and drinking increasing your risk of medical issues. Why shouldn't it be taken into account and the vaccinated get an incentive in relation to covid? It's better than mandates and all that. Flcik some money towards people for their insurance due to vaccinating. Everyone is happy.

My odds of being hospitalized from Covid are like 0.015% according to the Oxford calculator. The average Covid hospital stay is $17,000. I'll happily pay my $2.50 insurance yearly premium increase.
Also, looking at how much of a systemic shill you've become that you are literally lobbying for insurance companies to charge money to people you've never met.

Last edited:
Tell me more about ADE. did a brief google search, not familiar with it and what is coming.

ADE is antibody enhanced disease. Its been a problem with certain vaccines in the past, and a significant issue in certainly animal vaxxes. It happens where the vaccines can enhance certain diseases, instead of prevent them. Computational studies on the mRNA antibodies show strong potential for ADE in future variants, since the antibodies produces have both neutralizing and enhancing effects. The vaccine will evolve to minimize the neutralizing effects, and to maximize the enhancing effects. It is one of the reason sterilizing immunity is so highly desired in vaccines until now--you want the number of breakthrough infections to be extremely tiny, especially the more widespread the vaccination, or else you risk the disease evolving to capitalize on the antibodies.

What a load of authoritarian bullshit.

How on earth are people even okay with this?

History will remember everyone in favor of such mandates, as being on par with those that enabled the eventual rounding up of the Jews, and I'm not even close to exaggerating here.

My odds of being hospitalized from Covid are like 0.015% according to the Oxford calculator. The average Covid hospital stay is $17,000. I'll happily pay my Extra $2.5 insurance premium increase.
Also, looking at how much of a systemic shill you've become that you are literally lobbying for insurance companies to charge money to people you've never met.

I live in a country with free health care? Not my problem to be honest. I have private health for certain things, but that's by choice. I pay extra for those things based off my work, life choices and co morbidity factors. No vaccine leads to a higher chance of complications from covid and people should pay for that. It's not my job to subsidize your choice not to vaccinate if I apply it to my countries health care system. The US is different, but wouldn't you rather pay extra on insurance for your freedom than be mandated to vaccinate ? Seems a fair compromise to me as a way to keep everyone happy.

Country is going to melt down at this rate.

Exactly right with the insurance companies in bed with pharmaceutical companies being the driving force behind this.

The question becomes, how do we stand up to them?
Too many on the left (Not all) turning “resistance” into “do what the money says every time” is so fkn embarrassing I really can’t even..

I can’t believe we are allowing this because lobbyists want it. The shots don’t stop covid lmao.. And anecdotal evidence shows the shots may help the spread. It’s insane.

They can force people to stop riding motorcycles now.. Rock climbing.. Anything the insurance lobby doesn’t want to pay for. People have got weak and stupid.

I think the point of vaccine is that people don't get hospitalized and overwhelmed hospitals . Aren't most people are are not vaccinated are mostly the people who get hospitalized?

Too many on the left (Not all) turning “resistance” into “do what the money says every time” is so fkn embarrassing I really can’t even..

It's embarrassing you use the terminology left and right. They got you.

It's amusing watching anti-vaxxers twist themselves up in knots and lose their jobs over something that's both trivial and beneficial to them. There's so many worse things worth drawing lines in the sand over, and they choose this lol.

Ya. Especially when most of them are in terrible shape to begin with. They're eating processed foods and animals that are juiced with vaccines lol.

Ya. Especially when most of them are in terrible shape to begin with. They're eating processed foods and animals that are juiced with vaccines lol.

The best part is smokers... the ingredients list on a cigarette is more concerning than any vaccine I have ever seen.
I'll take some spike protein derivative over this :
  • Acetone—found in nail polish remover
  • Acetic acid—an ingredient in hair dye
  • Ammonia—a common household cleaner
  • Arsenic—used in rat poison
  • Benzene—found in rubber cement and gasoline
  • Butane—used in lighter fluid
  • Cadmium—active component in battery acid
  • Carbon monoxide—released in car exhaust fumes
  • Formaldehyde—embalming fluid
  • Hexamine—found in barbecue lighter fluid
  • Lead—used in batteries
  • Naphthalene—an ingredient in mothballs
  • Methanol—a main component in rocket fuel
  • Nicotine—used as an insecticide
  • Tar—material for paving roads
  • Toluene—used to manufacture paint
https://www.lung.org/quit-smoking/smoking-facts/whats-in-a-cigarette

If it weren’t for the ABSOLUTELY FUCKING IDIOTIC views Republicans have regarding Covid, I might actually be a Republican.
Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Back