Social NY Post has obtained some juicy Hunter Biden emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the phone call, but the one I heard had a horribly biased "journalist" talking over it trying to influence what people would think was being said.

It was labled "biden bribe tapes 2" or something to that effect...I didn't listen to any others though.

The one the article was talking about was different than the one I heard. And the one I heard that you seem to be talking about doesn't say what you just quoted either.

The full unredacted phone call was posted in this thread. Probably Saturday but I'm not wading through this shit to find it. I actually just got done with my thanksgiving weekend a month early due to my sisters schedule. Been at my moms all weekend, haven't even seen a hunter dick pick yet tbh.

Just all weekend nothing but spam from 5-6 of the same posters.

Funny how this goes.

Emails and texts from actual people are posted showing at a minimum corruption being discussed.

A small group of posters then demand over and over that rock solid evidence of criminality be provided.

It's as if for this one thread. All the rules of the WR have changed. Now we need proof beyond the shadow of a doubt for this topic to be discussed.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Funny how this goes.

Emails and texts from actual people are posted showing at a minimum corruption being discussed.

A small group of posters then demand over and over that rock solid evidence of criminality be provided.

It's as if for this one thread. All the rules of the WR have changed. Now we need proof beyond the shadow of a doubt for this topic to be discussed.

Who said you couldn't discuss it?

Mod Note- please stay on topic. If you want to chat about something unrelated, you can simply quote the post, go to the lounge, click insert quote and continue there

Funny how this goes.

Yeah, the burden of proof suddenly shot up to a very high standard.

Who said you couldn't discuss it?

Oh it's being discussed, but teh same 5-6 posters are literally spamming this thread every 10-15 minutes for days on end to bury the relevant links. Then going "but where's the evidence". I've almost been tempted to call in the Duff Man to make a version 2. But I won't @ him just quite yet.

Funny how this goes.

Bro these lefties are the kings of hypocrisy.

Access to Trump's tweets indicates who absolute the king of hypocrisy is.

Glad to see we've moved back to the Michelle Obama is a man trope to buttress credibility of the far-righties ITT.

Oh it's being discussed, but teh same 5-6 posters are literally spamming this thread every 10-15 minutes for days on end to bury the relevant links. Then going "but where's the evidence". I've almost been tempted to call in the Duff Man to make a version 2. But I won't @ him just quite yet.

Hard to discuss when it is constant spamming and derailing.

There was an entire Rudy/Borat day up in here.

Thought you meant people were telling you not to discuss it. Anything new with the whole thing? Too many pages to go through.

Access to Trump's tweets indicates who absolute the king of hypocrisy is.

Glad to see we've moved back to the Michelle Obama is a man trope to buttress credibility of the far-righties ITT.

Would you care to respond to the topics I broached or are you just gonna repeat the same spiel you've been regurgitating for the past umpteenth post? I don't care about whatever offtopic link that was shared.

What is your direct opinion on the Nov 16 2016 phone call? If you want a true debate reply honestly. If not keep reposting for the 50th time.

I don't think that guy was leveling accusations at all nor do I think anybody took it that way. It was clearly a light hearted joke you guys seem to have purposefully interpreted as an accusation.

As a neutral, 3rd party ,unbiased observer I think you guys jumped the gun and should consider retracting the ban. The guy at worst was careless in his attempt at humor but he clearly wasn't trying to accuse the poster of being a literal. Im sure deep down you know this.

But hey Im just a white belt poster with no dog in this race. If you feel comfortable terminating a 13yr old account over something that flimsy then so be it.

Shouldn't have put me on ignore. I thought the dubbs would teach you, but I guess they didn't. Your account is toast. Going to roll you up in a pack tonight.

Thought you meant people were telling you not to discuss it. Anything new with the whole thing? Too many pages to go through.

Well tbh over the weekend all of the sexual stuff broke, there were texts showing that joe jill robert and everyone else knew hunter was a pervert and they hid the truth. There's actual text of a family member saying she'll call the cops if hunter is ever around her daughter again, along with Joe Bidens direct talk with the Ukrainian President. There's also talk of joes daughter and niece talking about how they felt uncomfortable that Joe used to shower with them. You know a huge nothingburger. there were a few other stories that broke this weekend but thats my main take away.

Bro these lefties are the kings of hypocrisy.

for me the problem is about how the right can go possible proof of corruption to joe biden being a pedophile. you guys do this to yourselves man.

if you would kindly stop trying to connect a possibility of real world corruption to complete fucking idiocy we might be more sympathetic.

I don't know if it's been posted but .. in before 'that's not enough proof'

Just the past hour or so other then that its been a few days, how's it feel to be called out for lurking just so you can get a top of the page post all about TDS?

I bet you felt smug at first then angry when I called you out, its alright pal you'll eventually get another zinger of a post, someday.

Only 8 inches and yet the hole it left in your brain is much larger.

Your mind got gaped by the 360+ pages of nothing (and his dong).

let me get this straight before i heap ridicule upon you, you are saying that US intelligence has been wholesale conned or infiltrated by the chinese state?

yes and in private most of them believe even worse-- that they are child blood drinking demon worshipers.

for me the problem is about how the right can go possible proof of corruption to joe biden being a pedophile. you guys do this to yourselves man.

if you would kindly stop trying to connect a possibility of real world corruption to complete fucking idiocy we might be more sympathetic.

Well ok then, as the representative of the right I subtract all Pedo allegations. Lets talk about the corruption then. See my above posts, prove a counter argument.

Till then , keep letting me know how you feel, because that's the most important part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back