Law NYC to require Vaccine Passports. UPDATE: Now required for ALL employment, kids 5-11, and 2 doses

Good? like what is happening in France, Paris right now right? with police officers checking your passports? you know that's coming as well.
You dont need to be vaccinated. Its not required
Only for restaurants, gyms, recreation, and event/venues. Also only if your employer lets you be unvaccinated.

You can still buy food at the supermarket without a vaccine.

Good? like what is happening in France, Paris right now right? with police officers checking your passports? you know that's coming as well.
I don’t care I am vaccinated

E87AWiFWEAI1KLT

I think passport vaccines are a great idea.

Frankly, its probably the only way to get the full on retards to get vaccinated.

9n7yhE9.gif

What right does a mayor have to force businesses to discriminate against non vaccinated people? This is not his the governing process works, this is a dictatorship.

WTF kind of glue are you sniffing?

It's not discrimination. Assuming you are an American you have had at least half a dozen vaccines throughout your life. The only difference here is that the COVID vaccine has not been mandated like for example the Polio vaccine because the republican party is using it as some sort of political tool.

Would you want to go to a restaurant for example not knowing if the people (or serving staff) that you are sharing space with are infected with COVID? I sure as hell wouldn't

So what? What possible fucking difference does it make? Are you travelling in those countries currently?

I'm double vaccinated, why would I care if someone asked me to prove it? The only people that care are the morons that bought into a president who downplayed the need for a vaccine while getting vaccinated in secret.

It's your right to be dumb enough not to get the vaccine. It's the rest of the world's right to not have to share space with you.

It's not discrimination. Assuming you are an American you have had at least half a dozen vaccines throughout your life. The only difference here is that the COVID vaccine has not been mandated like for example the Polio vaccine because the republican party is using it as some sort of political tool.

Would you want to go to a restaurant for example not knowing if the people (or serving staff) that you are sharing space with are infected with COVID? I sure as hell wouldn't
Lmao, do you check under your bed for covid at night?

Lmao, do you check under your bed for covid at night?

No...

Because I got the vaccine moron.

I still follow public guidelines regarding masks and obviously disinfect my hands regularly but imagine if the majority of the population was vaccinated. This would be a footnote in a history book.

The vaccine doesn't prevent or slow the spread of the virus. Why are they not following the science?

What law was passed mandating this vaccine? Who the fuck made DeBlasio king of New York?

this is a fucking money grab, I am 100% sure businesses are going to have to foot the bill for this shit

Back