Law NYC to require Vaccine Passports. UPDATE: Now required for ALL employment, kids 5-11, and 2 doses

There will be a lot of businesses which won't risk losing valuable customers by enforcing this nonsense.

Even if they do go along with it, what do they do with people who legitimately can't get the vaccine? There are people out there with conditions that do not jive with the vaccine, and it's not recommended for them. It's also a big privacy breech. You can't force people to disclose their medical history. You may as well be asking if they're gay, or have a mental illness.

Civil rights lawyers are licking their chops at this shit. De Blasio is such a moron.

the problem with "If you want to participate in our society fully, you got to get vaccinated" is that most of the people he's talking about already don't participate in society, and have no interest participating in society. Most of them are like one or two steps away from going to live in the woods, so this is a hard sell. But it's a good start

Well.... from that same article. So while you may still get infected it appear to be doing its job in minimizing symptoms and illness.

You missed the point. The vaccine didn't stop the spread. The only people that stop the spread are the ones like me with antibodies and the natural immunity. We should be pushing Ivervectim in mass and get through this bullshit like bosses.

LOL. Fucking retarded. Fuck you then. Businesses aren't going to enforce this at the risk of losing customers. "Show me your papers." Fuck you. The lawsuits will pile up and eventually they will reverse this nonsense. By then it will be too late as businesses will be destroyed and people will be poisoned physically with the deadly vaccine and mentally with the propaganda. Work from home, have everything delivered, and not go to bars/restaurants/gyms. Profit. The GOV and big pharma win. Game over for freedom.

I said full vax, meaning milder symptoms and minimal hospitalizatios

You missed the point. They still spread it.

Also, Democrats / Leftists don't get to whine about shit. They are letting thousands of infected illegal aliens pour into the U.S.A. and then distributing them among the states.

I wonder where the surge is coming from? Dumbasses.

LOL. Fucking retarded. Fuck you then. Businesses aren't going to enforce this at the risk of losing customers. "Show me your papers." Fuck you. The lawsuits will pile up and eventually they will reverse this nonsense. By then it will be too late as businesses will be destroyed and people will be poisoned physically with the deadly vaccine and mentally with the propaganda. Work from home, have everything delivered, and not go to bars/restaurants/gyms. Profit. The GOV and big pharma win. Game over for freedom.

^^^ 100%

Nailed it. I have no likes to give... so this is it.

Government tyranny supported by indoctrination. I can guarantee you the people who are shouting in support of restricting freedoms will be the same people shouting their support for a cashless society. They've been completely indoctrinated by Big Tech and MSM propaganda and will always support government tyranny over freedom.

You missed the point. The vaccine didn't stop the spread. The only people that stop the spread are the ones like me with antibodies and the natural immunity. We should be pushing Ivervectim in mass and get through this bullshit like bosses.
My antisocial behaviour and avoiding people like I always have stops the spread too.

Government tyranny supported by indoctrination. I can guarantee you the people who are shouting in support of restricting freedoms will be the same people shouting their support for a cashless society. They've been completely indoctrinated by Big Tech and MSM propaganda and will always support government tyranny over freedom.

They get a cashless society and they own us completely. They won't do it until they outlaw Kryptos, but that's the plan.

They march lock-step with megacorps/banks/big-pharma and the establishment whilst wearing a che guevera t-shirt.

Cashless society next in line? That's the next thing they'll support.

a good preview of some of these incredibly exciting "legal challenges" this approach will likely face. Muh lawsuits!

I wonder how one is to prove this. For example, not sure if a restaurant will know what to do with my Shopper's Durg Mart proof of vaccine email.

d-illustration-forgery-title-legal-document-artificial-business-cheat-cloud-copy-copyright-counterfeit-counterfeiting-160082326.jpg

Many papers and government bodies are already suggesting boosters because antibody levels slightly wane over time. Not a good enough justification because antibody levels don't correlate with protection as T cells continue preventing severe disease, but that's the chatter coming through the grapevine.

In places implementing vaccine passports people think they'll get their 2 doses and be left alone after that. That won't happen. Your 2 doses are getting you a few months of liberty at the most. You're really signing up for a freedom subscription service where you'll be expected to continuously take boosters in order to retain the benefits that should have never been denied to you in the first place. The logic behind vaccines was always that Covid infection is so much worse that we can accept the risk of vaccine side-effects, even in young healthy individuals. That won't be the case for boosters; it's a roll of the dice for very significantly dimished returns. The original doses gave you 95% protection, the boosters will top off 10% in antibodies-only which you didn't really need.

Foot-in-the-door is a classic social compliance technique that was investigated by social psychology, the experimental branch of psychology that studies social phenomena using the scientific method. You get somebody to acquiesce to a smaller less-intrusive demand, which is eventually followed by a much larger request. Statistically the second larger request is much more likely to be accepted followed by the smaller request than asked outright. When people start being engaged on a particular path, they're likely to continue. We've seen this in full display with the 2 weeks to stop the spread and the constant shifting of goalposts for example. The propagandists in public health know what they're doing.

Well I guess I'll be ordering out a lot. I'm vaccinated but my wife is pregnant with our second child and she didn't want to get jabbed while pregnant. I can't say I blame her but it sucks we will miss out on stuff, she was looking forward to seeing a broadway show later this year.

Back