Law NYC to require Vaccine Passports. UPDATE: Now required for ALL employment, kids 5-11, and 2 doses

That's the business deciding to have vaccination requirements. That's not the same as govt forcing businesses to require customers to be vaccinated.
and yet they cite the same precedent and will likely dismiss these incredibly powerful lawsuits for exactly the same reasons

Serious. Indoor mask mandates are not as effective as full vax.

No more limiting capacity. People can enjoy life pre-pandemic
Effective at what, taking people at the gym to a 99.99% survival rate from a 99.98% survival rate?

Basically all non-essential establishments. Groceries, etc wont require vaccination for entry

It starts in 2 weeks but the mandate begins in September

Indoor Dining, Indoor Gyms/Fitness, Indoor Entertainments

The only good thing De Blasio has done. Hoping other cities follow the trend.

No

Well.... from that same article. So while you may still get infected it appear to be doing its job in minimizing symptoms and illness.

So... basically, it's like getting COVID if you're healthy young person...

Check

so you didn't even read the decision and you still have extremely strong opinions on it? Is that what we're going with? It isn't even that long, lol
I want you to spell it out for me so I know exactly what to address in my response. It is what you're using for your argument, right?

It's not my job to provide the part of your source that supports your argument.

I want you to spell it out for me so I know exactly what to address in my response. It is what you're using for your argument, right?

It's not my job to provide the part of your source that supports your argument.
but it's my job to be your ninth grade civics teacher because you're too lazy and incurious to read three paragraphs? Cool, cool. This has been fun, let's do it again sometime real soon

If a light disease like Covid can show how some people prefer an autoritharian regime for a false sense of safety, imagine if this thing had Ebola like CFR. We would probably be under a global war right now.
Obama had Ebola under control.

A light disease does not overwhelm hospitals and cause 600k deaths in a single country

So the party of voting IDs are racist, now wants those poor dumb minorities that cant get an ID to vote, to get an ID to do anything in NYC? I dont get it.

Dining indoors and going to a concert or gym isn't on par with voting.... if you don't like the rules put in place by your leaders you can VOTE them out.

That said, this is taking things too far.

Providing an ID to Vote - Bad
Requiring Vaccine ID to literally do anything indoors including to shop for groceries - Good

Your comprehension of the issue - Bad

essential businesses/services are exempt.

Back