Law NYC to require Vaccine Passports. UPDATE: Now required for ALL employment, kids 5-11, and 2 doses

This sounds like the mark of the beast.

The "Devil" doesn't exist.

The notion of "Hell" is the most absurd nonsense which only the dumbest of dumbfuck people believe.

There is no balance in nature.

Good things can and DO happen to bad people.

Bad things can and DO happen to good people.

The only truism is that life in unfair.

...which is PRECISELY why we have to make everyday MATTER.

This is blatant racism and systemic persecution of minorities... not surprised @Queen B is in favor.

Black and Latino New Yorkers Trail White Residents in Vaccine Rollout

Data showed that while 24% of city residents are Black, only 11% of vaccine recipients were. White New Yorkers received a disproportionate share of the shots.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/01/31/nyregion/nyc-covid-vaccine-race.amp.html
Most of the Black and Latino non-vaxxers arents anti vaxxers.
They are "wait and see" and not "MICROCHIP"

This will entice them to get the vaccine.

but it's my job to be your ninth grade civics teacher because you're too lazy and incurious to read three paragraphs? Cool, cool. This has been fun, let's do it again sometime real soon
When someone cites a source, they cite exactly the part that bolsters their argument. They don't go "here, guy I'm arguing against, go look for the evidence that supports my argument for me".

That fact that instead of simply pointing to the part I should care about, for the sake of this discussion, you whine about having to provide evidence for your own argument. And now you're running away.

Which means you probably just saw a case where a private company and vaccinations were involved and thought this was the same as what's being discussed in this thread. Then you ran here to post it as if you were making a solid point.

<36>

So I'll go back to what I said before. An institution choosing to require it's customers to be vaccinated isn't the same as the government forcing businesses to take this action.

Your comprehension of the issue - Bad

essential businesses/services are exempt.

lolololol!!! So they're exempting the locations that are mostly likely to be extremely crowded.

Fucking garbage virtue signaling bullshit... hahahaha

If you live in the state of New York, and you value freedom, it's probably time you get you and your family out of the state.

I'm already moving out. I came here for my wife's job because I work from home. They keep pushing the date back to go into the office after saying she would need to be here in July. I'm pissed about it because I didn't want to move in a city. I hate noise and being around big crowds. Oh well, live and learn...

Great post! In my peasant mind after everyone has been exposed to this virus it won´t be more than the flu, we will have our T cells taking care of this thing. But once the money is there they will want a shot every year with updated variants and people will give in, just look at the Pfizer fanboys in Sherdog, anytime forced vaccines come up they get happy.

Many papers and government bodies are already suggesting boosters because antibody levels slightly wane over time. Not a good enough justification because antibody levels don't correlate with protection as T cells continue preventing severe disease, but that's the chatter coming through the grapevine.

In places implementing vaccine passports people think they'll get their 2 doses and be left alone after that. That won't happen. Your 2 doses are getting you a few months of liberty at the most. You're really signing up for a freedom subscription service where you'll be expected to continuously take boosters in order to retain the benefits that should have never been denied to you in the first place. The logic behind vaccines was always that Covid infection is so much worse that we can accept the risk of vaccine side-effects, even in young healthy individuals. That won't be the case for boosters; it's a roll of the dice for very significantly dimished returns. The original doses gave you 95% protection, the boosters will top off 10% in antibodies-only which you didn't really need.

Foot-in-the-door is a classic social compliance technique that was investigated by social psychology, the experimental branch of psychology that studies social phenomena using the scientific method. You get somebody to acquiesce to a smaller less-intrusive demand, which is eventually followed by a much larger request. Statistically the second larger request is much more likely to be accepted followed by the smaller request than asked outright. When people start being engaged on a particular path, they're likely to continue. We've seen this in full display with the 2 weeks to stop the spread and the constant shifting of goalposts for example. The propagandists in public health know what they're doing.

If a light disease like Covid can show how some people prefer an autoritharian regime for a false sense of safety, imagine if this thing had Ebola like CFR. We would probably be under a global war right now.

220px-The_Stand_cover.jpg

Most of the Black and Latino non-vaxxers arents anti vaxxers.
They are "wait and see" and not "MICROCHIP"

This will entice them to get the vaccine.

Minorities have been persecuted like no other group in America, and they know first hand the traumas of systemic racism. To coerce them in this manner is literally psychological torture, which you don’t mind because you’re NOT an ally.

Mistrust of government is significant roadblock to Black American vaccination efforts

“But for communities of color, especially Black communities, that carry a deep-seated mistrust of the government, the question is if they will take the vaccine at all.”

The mistrust isn't surprising.

From the early to mid-20th century, tens of thousands of nonwhite women were sterilized by the government.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehil...s-significant-roadblock-to-black-american?amp

If you live in the state of New York, and you value freedom, it's probably time you get you and your family out of the state.
That’s already happening. Many of the people that moved to Florida last year were New Yorkers.

Minorities have been persecuted like no other group in America, and they know first hand the traumas of systemic racism. To coerce them in this manner is literally psychological torture, which you don’t mind because you’re NOT an ally.

Mistrust of government is significant roadblock to Black American vaccination efforts

“But for communities of color, especially Black communities, that carry a deep-seated mistrust of the government, the question is if they will take the vaccine at all.”

The mistrust isn't surprising.

From the early to mid-20th century, tens of thousands of nonwhite women were sterilized by the government.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/healthcare/530947-mistrust-of-government-is-significant-roadblock-to-black-american?amp
It's funny that the one thing Black-Americans and white supremacists agree on is not trusting the government.

FYI DeBlasio is the mayor of NYC... not the entire state of NY

FYI DeBlasio is the mayor of NYC... not the entire state of NY

I've always felt sorry for the people who live in NY but not NYC for this reason, the place is pretty much synonymous with the city at this point.

This sounds like the mark of the beast.

honestly, I never really was a believer in the whole “mark of the beast” claims that have been thrown out. However, this does fit in quite well with the prophecy.

I need @Jack Handy jr to confirm.

No one else before have we been closer to universal identification to perform basic services.

Kind of wild how we’re close to disallowing people from eating out at restaurants because of a health choice but not requiring ID to vote.

That’s already happening. Many of the people that moved to Florida last year were New Yorkers.

That fucking sucks, these people buy up all the property and outprice broke people like me out of the market.

honestly, I never really was a believer in the whole “mark of the beast” claims that have been thrown out. However, this does fit in quite well with the prophecy.

No one else before have we been closer to universal identification to perform basic services.

Kind of wild how we’re close to disallowing people from eating out at restaurants because of a health choice but not requiring ID to vote.

Have you ever heard of the Nero interpretation of mark of the beast? Suggesting that revelations is actually in the past and not the future. A lot of it is quite interesting.

Yes and they are letting over million people come through the border without testing them for covid and sending them throughout the United States of America.

Back