Law NYC to require Vaccine Passports. UPDATE: Now required for ALL employment, kids 5-11, and 2 doses

Have you ever heard of the Nero interpretation of mark of the beast? Suggesting that revelations is actually in the past and not the future. A lot of it is quite interesting.
A lot of it was based on previous historical events so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was just an allegory on Nero. This are kind of wild times though.

Yes, people who are vaccinated can get Covid. Who said you couldn't?

How come?

partly because i cant see anything remotely associating getting the vaccine with aligning to the devil in any legitimate way in heart and mind. and partly because nearly everything the left does and nearly everyone the left elects gets called the mark of the beast or the anti christ by the same fanatics saying it now. and partly because the story itself is probably not meant to be taken literally.

Last edited:
partly because i cant see anything remotely associating getting the vaccine with aligning to the devil in any legitimate way in heart and mind. and partly because nearly everything the left does and nearly everyone the left elects gets called the mark of the beast or the anti christ by the same fanatics saying it now. and partly because the story itself is probably not meant to be taken literally.
Fair enough. I’m not one for a literal interpretation of the scripture, but the parallels are concerning. If we all had to get a vaccine and show proof of a vaccine for normal living, it would be pretty much in line with what’s written about the mark.

Fair enough. I’m not one for a literal interpretation of the scripture, but the parallels are concerning. If we all had to get a vaccine and show proof of a vaccine for normal living, it would be pretty much in line with what’s written about the mark.

I dont see it personally. To accept this position you have to decide that the vaccine is evil and the people behind it have nefarious intent.

otherwise many other things would have already been called the mark of the beast like your tax ID numbers or your social security numbers or your credit card numbers .

Not instituting it until September is how you know it's a real deadly pandemic.

oh and not needing a passport to cross the southern border......real serious pandemic.
The people coming across the southern border are refugees escaping tyranny even though most are fat and wearing clean looking clothes.

I dont see it personally. To accept this position you have to decide that the vaccine is evil and the people behind it have nefarious intent.

otherwise many other things would have already been called the mark of the beast like your tax ID numbers or your social security numbers or your credit card numbers .
The mark itself wasn’t “evil” it was the inability to do anything without it which was “evil”. Religion aside, I think the idea of a vaccine passport is entirely un-American and insane. Evil? I don’t know. But misguided and potentially directed purely for power? Yes.

I don’t think it’s the coming of the anti-Christ, just that it’s an interesting parallel.

The mark itself wasn’t “evil” it was the inability to do anything without it which was “evil”. Religion aside, I think the idea of a vaccine passport is entirely un-American and insane. Evil? I don’t know. But misguided and potentially directed purely for power? Yes.

I don’t think it’s the coming of the anti-Christ, just that it’s an interesting parallel.
Sure but it had to be instituted with nefariouse intent.

The thing is there are parallels in every age.

The "Devil" doesn't exist.

The notion of "Hell" is the most absurd nonsense which only the dumbest of dumbfuck people believe.

There is no balance in nature.

Good things can and DO happen to bad people.

Bad things can and DO happen to good people.

The only truism is that life in unfair.

...which is PRECISELY why we have to make everyday MATTER.
LOL At thinking you have all the answers. Internet Atheists love to act like they know<45>

afavavav2-e1429575710484-640x400.jpg

They're going to deny 3/4ths of NYCs minorities the same rights and privileges as everyone else? Good luck with that. This will be amusing to watch, that's for sure.

Just call it a record and not a passport, does that feel better?

Kids already needed them to go to school.

Back