Law NYC to require Vaccine Passports. UPDATE: Now required for ALL employment, kids 5-11, and 2 doses

Just call it a record and not a passport, does that feel better?

Kids already needed them to go to school.
Just call it a record and not a passport
When i went to high school i dont remember anyone asking me whatever or not i was vaccinated. I am not surprised that you would be in favor of it.

These vaccine passports arent going to help the economy.

I just watched an accumulation of protests in germany, italy, and france due to this silly shit.

Enforcing this is a perfect example of extreme wh*te supremacy. We all know Black Folx are not eating up the pro-vaxxers wh*te supremacist propaganda, and thus they will be once again excluded from society. If you support vaxxpass you are a suspected wh*te supremacist.

Enforcing this is a perfect example of extreme wh*te supremacy. We all know Black Folx are not eating up the pro-vaxxers wh*te supremacist propaganda, and thus they will be once again excluded from society. If you support vaxxpass you are a suspected wh*te supremacist.
If it gets the "wait and see" BIPOC vaccinated, its being equitable.

Since vaccinated people have been determined to be transmitters of covid, and have even been documented as contracting the virus, mandatory vaccine 'passports' or other
certification is useless and a waste of time. It only serves to tighten the control of government over citizens, their activities and freedom of movement.

Last edited:
Basically all non-essential establishments. Groceries, etc wont require vaccination for entry

It starts in 2 weeks but the mandate begins in September

Indoor Dining, Indoor Gyms/Fitness, Indoor Entertainments

The only good thing De Blasio has done. Hoping other cities follow the trend.

What's going to happen if anyone has negative effects from these vaccines at all or gets advised not to have one by the doctor? Once you start mandating it surely the state opens itself up for lawsuits and class actions? It's different if you choose to take it, but mandates surely open you up to liability.

Since vaccinated people have been determined to be transmitters of covid, and have even been documented as contracting the virus, mandatory vaccine 'passports' or other
certification is useless and a waste of time. It only serves to tighten the control of government over citizens.
Knowing this, it's weird a lot of people aren't questioning why the media and politicians are focused on new cases / "outbreaks", instead of the death toll, when deciding to push more lockdowns, mask mandates and now this vaccine passport idea.

The 7-day average, of the last week, for new COVID cases is a little over 85k while the 7-day average for COVID deaths is only 388.

Great post! In my peasant mind after everyone has been exposed to this virus it won´t be more than the flu, we will have our T cells taking care of this thing. But once the money is there they will want a shot every year with updated variants and people will give in, just look at the Pfizer fanboys in Sherdog, anytime forced vaccines come up they get happy.
They'll flip flop back and forth between deaths and case counts in terms of importance . This virus is going to get more transmissible and less deadly.

Basically all non-essential establishments. Groceries, etc wont require vaccination for entry

It starts in 2 weeks but the mandate begins in September

Indoor Dining, Indoor Gyms/Fitness, Indoor Entertainments

The only good thing De Blasio has done. Hoping other cities follow the trend.

xmxlmzfe26f71.jpg

Knowing this, it's weird a lot of people aren't questioning why the media and politicians are focused on new cases / "outbreaks", instead of the death toll, when deciding to push more lockdowns, mask mandates and now this vaccine passport idea.

The 7-day average, of the last week, for new COVID cases is a little over 85k while the 7-day average for COVID deaths is only 388.

Great points and I think increasingly people are in fact questioning the rationale behind recent draconian measures that are clearly aimed at the subjugation of the American public.
The reasons some in the media are wholeheartedly supporting it is harder to figure out and must be due to political bias and partisanship.

The bronx really is a shit hole. However a smart conservative political operative could use this as a great opportunity. Two major demographics that allude the right vote now has a variable that can be exploited

Back