Crime Oakland 7-11 security guard shot dead, another robbed

Oakland has been a shithole for so long, that this should not surprise anyone. It is not like it just turned into a garbage fire last night.

Sorry for the guard. Guarding some Newports and Ho-Hos for a pittance... That is a hell of a way to go.

this place needs death penalty again or black dolhin type of prisons. i mean these days it is cold blood shooting no more dire necessity with these criminals these days it is try to stop them at all

I knew this was gonna happen when gas stations began hiring security guards

One was executed, another one robbed all within 24 hours in oakland

Thank Gavin for turning California into a 3rd world shithole. I wonder if the suspect is a.............usual suspect <EdgyBrah>

this place needs death penalty again or black dolhin type of prisons. i mean these days it is cold blood shooting no more dire necessity with these criminals these days it is try to stop them at all
California liberals love criminals, especially when they're minorities. They treat them like a pet project. As was evident with the murderer Tookie Williams, when they were outside of San Quentin crying and protesting as he was being put to death.............Because he's a good man, he wrote children's books (after murdering a family).

The margin by which execution is more expensive is very large - I've seen figures for the whole process, trial, appeals and all, costing up to 11 times more than LWOP (usually they say 3-5 times more). People would have to be living centuries in prison before it became more expensive than the death penalty. I wouldn't say universally though because there might be a tiny fraction of exceptions.

The average time an inmate spends on Death Row is over 19 years.

Why would these security guards not be armed to the teeth?!? Are they supposed to stop criminals with a please and thank you?

M16 shoulder strapped to the back, 2 pistols on the hips, knives strapped to the ankles. Welcome to Cali.
Because it's California where liberals make the law and only want to see the criminals armed.

Is it as bad in Oakland area compared to San Fran?
Oakland is worse. People from Oakland go to SF and the rest of the Bay Area to commit crime then scatter back to Oakland like roaches. Last time I stopped to put gas by the Coliseum I thought I had somehow warped to Somalia. There were no less than 3 groups of guys "hanging out" at the gas station blasting music and doing who knows what else. Meanwhile damn near every car on the side street had broken windows. Here's an example.

I know for a fact that cops won't show up in certain parts of Oakland unless it's something like a homicide and if they do show up, they only show up in numbers.

The people are left to fend for themselves with no protection from the police and when they defend themselves, they have hungry DAs who are just waiting to convict them. Law abiding people in this area are in a lose lose situation.

Thieves know that the odds of them getting caught are extremely low and if they do get caught, CA is trying to unload people from their prisons so they won't have a lengthy sentence. They'll be free soon enough and will commit a dozen more robberies before getting caught with a slap on the wrist again.

If it wasn't profitable for them, they wouldn't do it as much. California has made robbery and theft profitable for criminals. It wasn't as prevalent in the past because the punishment was worse and the odds of getting caught were higher.

Where are the mentally ill libs saying Oakland isn't that bad {<jordan}
Voting democrat has consequences.
Can't even pump gas in broad daylight without the usual suspects paying you a visit.

Back