Official Apex Legends Discussion w/ Gamertag List

Can’t even play the holiday event due to nonstop matchmaking with predators and diamonds.

The matchmaking is awful.

Am I the only one here who plays on PC?

Controls feel slightly different and off this season. Mouse feels floatier and laggier. No change on my end. Also looting in containers, like having some weird issues with that. Ill be trying to switch ammo and it will switch the gun out instead sitting next to the ammo, like the aim/collision when looting is off. Its fucked me up several times now.

The Apex servers and netcode are garbage.

Respawn isn’t going to do anything about that or the matchmaking until people quit playing.

WHY DOES WATTSON ULT ERASE HER TEAMMATES SHIT

Fucking hell dude. I am Bangalore I am trying to smoke my downed teammate so I can rez him and my other teammate Wattson's shield ULT keeps erasing my shit mid air so my smokes dont pop. That is dumb as hell. it should not affect TEAMMATES SHIT.

There's a wolf howling out there ...

who-is-the-girl-in-apex-legends-season-4-trailer-clues-suggest-rosie.jpg

apex-legends-dog-sighting-loba.jpg

<Arya01>

Hmmm... An interesting theory on the Hammond corporation...

I'm maining Crypto these days and loving it. When there's a firefight outside but with a good place to have my drone safely park and highlight the action, good times will be had by my team and I.

Edit: and just like that, I'm a Sherdog brown belt. After 15 years. I need to call my mum and let her know.

Game frustrates me, I can be so good some days and so bad others haha

Did they change the ammo amount you can pickup?

Did they change the ammo amount you can pickup?

Changes will go into effect today when the new event launches.

They will reduced the stacks of ammo from 60 to 40 (with the exception of shotgun and sniper ammo). Batteries from 3 to 2. Shield cells from 6 to 4 as well as syringes. Grenades have also been reduced from 2 to 1.

Also they have increased inventory slots by 2.

Changes will go into effect today when the new event launches.

They will reduced the stacks of ammo from 60 to 40 (with the exception of shotgun and sniper ammo). Batteries from 3 to 2. Shield cells from 6 to 4 as well as syringes. Grenades have also been reduced from 2 to 1.

Also they have increased inventory slots by 2.
why did they do this? To reduce hoarders? who just loot?

I read it might have something to do with balancing final-ring action as stacking throwables up to the point became a norm in expectation of final squads castling somewhere; this, in turn, created an unfavourable pressure that a winning team must have a Wattson present, given her ultimate. I know Wattson is popular on the pro scene but in hobby play, I rarely see her. Though – and irrespective of title, devs nerfing and buffing IAW pro play is commonplace, iirc.

The devs are trying to address grenade spamming in end game. People are just hoarding grenades throughout the game and then just chucking them in the final stages of the game.

They didn't really elaborate as to why they made the changes to the ammo and the other inventory items.

Also Gibby is getting a nerf to his gun shield. From 75 to 50 HP.

Bloodhound it getting a buff. His tactical (eye of the Allfather) distance will be increased 3x but time to activate will go from .4s to .8s and the scan duration will be increased from 2s to 3s.

Crypto gets a small little buff as well. His primary weapons will now automatically reload while in his drone.

Peacekeeper is getting a nerf. Mag size from 6 to 5. Reload time from 2.5s to 2.65s. Reload time with empty mag from 3.5s to 3.6s. They did slightly increase the blast pattern from 1.6 to 1.7.

Back