Official Apex Legends Discussion w/ Gamertag List

Lmao @Strychnine

"Strych! make sure you save some grenades for the end!...Please!?!"
<Fedor23>

th

WHY DOES WATTSON ULT ERASE HER TEAMMATES SHIT

Fucking hell dude. I am Bangalore I am trying to smoke my downed teammate so I can rez him and my other teammate Wattson's shield ULT keeps erasing my shit mid air so my smokes dont pop. That is dumb as hell. it should not affect TEAMMATES SHIT.

To answer your question, all players AOE impacts all players within the area. Smoke from Bangalore? Team mates suffer. Caustic traps? Team mates suffer the slowdown.

I actually think it's a good thing for gameplay and makes players think about how and where they use their abilities.

The devs are trying to address grenade spamming in end game. People are just hoarding grenades throughout the game and then just chucking them in the final stages of the game.

They didn't really elaborate as to why they made the changes to the ammo and the other inventory items.

Also Gibby is getting a nerf to his gun shield. From 75 to 50 HP.

Bloodhound it getting a buff. His tactical (eye of the Allfather) distance will be increased 3x but time to activate will go from .4s to .8s and the scan duration will be increased from 2s to 3s.

Crypto gets a small little buff as well. His primary weapons will now automatically reload while in his drone.

Peacekeeper is getting a nerf. Mag size from 6 to 5. Reload time from 2.5s to 2.65s. Reload time with empty mag from 3.5s to 3.6s. They did slightly increase the blast pattern from 1.6 to 1.7.

I have a couple of issues with this post.

Gib's shield is going from 175 to 150, not 75 to 50.

And tactical reloads (reloading with rounds still in the mag) are slower than empty reloads.

Unless shit had been drastically changed since I played.

And I sold my Xbox and haven't played in months so maybe so. I'm just glad to see even the regular players are still here.

Thry should just take grenades out of the game if they dont want people to hse them stupid backward ass backpack redesign

I have a couple of issues with this post.

Gib's shield is going from 175 to 150, not 75 to 50.

And tactical reloads (reloading with rounds still in the mag) are slower than empty reloads.

Unless shit had been drastically changed since I played.

And I sold my Xbox and haven't played in months so maybe so. I'm just glad to see even the regular players are still here.

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/news/system-override-patch-notes

That is the link to the patch notes where I pulled the information from.

75 to 50 not 175 to 150. Unless Im misinterpreting something.

They really fucked up with this inventory system. You're telling me 1 grenade = 4 syringes or shield cells? Thats retarded.

They should just make a seperate grenade pouch

They really fucked up with this inventory system. You're telling me 1 grenade = 4 syringes or shield cells? Thats retarded.

They should just make a seperate grenade pouch

That would be a novel idea! Keep the inventory as it is right now, but make the grenade pouch (that takes it back to the old way) a gold item!

BRO!!! SEND THAT TO THE DEVS!!!

22 kill with Lifeline , what you think? Playing Apex since december.
Sorry there is no sound because of editing.

Back in Diamond hell boizzz

I think a cool (and insane) limited time mode would be let everybody be any legend, no restrictions. So you can have 3 pathfinders or 3 gibbys etc...

It would be insane but fun i think. Lol imagine the shit you would run across...

Screenshot_20200315_002038_com.android.gallery3d.jpg Thank you guys, this match just happend and it shows that its impossible to win it alone. They were rushing all the time alone, tried to revive them but it was pointless. Games like this piss me off...

Anyways does anyone use Back Button Attachement at all or for Apex?

Back