Official Apex Legends Discussion w/ Gamertag List

I just got an abandon penalty for leaving a match AFTER my respawn was timed out. WTF. I just can't with this...

Man, I stay away from ranked. It's just not my scene.

we actually did pretty good together man i enjoyed every match with you sherbro,its all about chemistry especially when we kicked butt with an 11yo on the squad.lmao

we actually did pretty good together man i enjoyed every match with you sherbro,its all about chemistry especially when we kicked butt with an 11yo on the squad.lmao

That 11yo was the ANCHOR! He held it DOWN!!! ;)

anyone have problems nowdays with servers and lag? Got 3 icons in right corner constantly

Seems like more than a few titles are at capacity right now and record-setting with house-arrest measures in place, such as CS:GO and Doom Eternal from what I've read. Maybe that the culprit? @Aleksandar Stojkovic

Anyone still around these parts?

Due to the quarantine, my brother temporarily donated his PC so I'm playing there.

I'm dogshit on PC but managed to get 2 kills and 690 damage my very first match.

Nice!

Playing on PC feels like a different beast. I'm gonna try to get used to it!

Nicewigg (pro player and streamer) uses a controller and plays PC only. He said that he tried the Xbox and the framerate was too low for him. I don't notice, but I only play Xbone. :)

He talks a mile a minute, but he's a master with the R-99 and I've never seen him pick up anything other than a 1x sight. :confused:

Nicewigg (pro player and streamer) uses a controller and plays PC only. He said that he tried the Xbox and the framerate was too low for him. I don't notice, but I only play Xbone. :)

He talks a mile a minute, but he's a master with the R-99 and I've never seen him pick up anything other than a 1x sight. :confused:

I'm aware of NiceWigg! I don't watch many streams, but he's a monster.

Apparently controllers have dumb strong aim assist on PC. Might be worth a try haha.

Apex Global series EU finals tomorrow!

EU finals at 9:45 PST and NA finals at 5:45 PST on Twitch and YouTube!

www.playapex.com/ALGS

I heard rumblings that they're looking to move to console crossplay...

After I got rid of my console.

I'm not a fan of this recent update.

Map rotation sucks. Every 3 hours you get 2 hours of Kings Canyon and 1 hour of Worlds Edge. Dumb.

Stupid annoying things now like when you have a gun with an attachment like Double Tap or Select Fire, EVERY TIME you switch back to that weapon a little tooltip pops up in the bottom corner saying your weapon has a Select Fire or Double Tap on it. Holy shit who the fuck thought that was a good idea? I am level 300+ I'm pretty sure I know what a select fire does....

I'm not a fan of this recent update.

Map rotation sucks. Every 3 hours you get 2 hours of Kings Canyon and 1 hour of Worlds Edge. Dumb.

Stupid annoying things now like when you have a gun with an attachment like Double Tap or Select Fire, EVERY TIME you switch back to that weapon a little tooltip pops up in the bottom corner saying your weapon has a Select Fire or Double Tap on it. Holy shit who the fuck thought that was a good idea? I am level 300+ I'm pretty sure I know what a select fire does....

I haven't played since the update but I went into Firing Range and yeah, that's annoying. I feel like it should be an option to turn it off, or at very laziest, tie it to the "button hint" icon.

I'm excited to get back to KC though!

I suck so bad at this game. Would anyone recommend the COD be?

Back