Official Apex Legends Discussion w/ Gamertag List

Back in the days of Modern Warfare and Gears 3 I used to get up in the middle of the night at weekends to team up with my Sherdog folks. Time to roll back the years!

Does mean Apex will be filled with hackers just like other cross plat games?

PC players are trash and need to feel good about themselves so hacks is what lifes about.smh

From what I've seen posted, pc players will only be able to play with console players if the console players are in their group. Other than that it'll be Xbox and PlayStation.

From what I've seen posted, pc players will only be able to play with console players if the console players are in their group. Other than that it'll be Xbox and PlayStation.

Thats awesome hopefully Modern Warfare can change it to this also.

bro warzone is free the boy and i miss you playing with old timer @Strychnine we need to regroup.lol

Does mean Apex will be filled with hackers just like other cross plat games?

Cheaters will always exist in multiplayer games. FPS's are more noticeable because of how easily they can impact the genre. Its up to the developer to mitigate the cheating.

With BR's in general this is especially hard. For the probability of someone cheating is increased by the sheer player count in the server. John McDonald from Valve did a GDC talk a few years ago about VACnet. If 10% of the player base cheats in CSGO they affect 50% of MM games. Keep in mind this is in a 5v5 game.

With Apex Legends coming to Steam shortly. Hopefully they enable Prime/Trust Factor integration.

New Heirloom for Caustic just unlocked. Been playing Revenant and Wraith but this is legend i used to learn playing Apex

Last edited:
Just played the game of my life lol! (SMW81)

View attachment 813357

View attachment 813358

th

Back