Official Apex Legends Discussion w/ Gamertag List

Hey guys, does anyone want to buy my apex account? It has 3 Heirlooms and Master rank season 5 and 138 legendaries

With account you also get games purchased in there.

Account has 3 Heirlooms - Wraith / Octane / Caustic
Account level 500
Ranked season 5 - Master ( Badge, dive)
138 Legendary itema
2200+ Blue Materials
Since season 3 all battlepass max level
Many rare, limited skins
Lifeline edition
Octane edition

Games on account : Worms Armagedon, Sid Meier's Civilization VI, Outlast, Outlast 2, Rise of Tomb Rider, Mortal Kombat 11 Premium All Dlc, Injustice 2 All dlc, Ghost of Tsushima Premium edition, Battlefield 1 All Dlc, Cod Modern Warfare, Ac Odyssey Gold, Dead by Daylight All DLC

Reason for sale is switching to Xbox. If you are interesed or know any site dm me so i can know in which direction to go

Also i have all pictures of badges, ranks etc

07b1a71359399147.png

Best game of Apex I ever had. Spitfire/Alternator and flanking them from behind.

Wow an EA game I can play on Steam directly! No need to install Origin. Nice.

New map is kinda fun.

Not a fan when the map switches from Olympus to World’s Edge. WE is doodoo.

Squad I roll with just lands at the broken building by the train station in Fragment and tries to bait people into king of the hill with said building... starting with fist fights.

Not a fan when the map switches from Olympus to World’s Edge. WE is doodoo.

Squad I roll with just lands at the broken building by the train station in Fragment and tries to bait people into king of the hill with said building... starting with fist fights.

<Dany07>

Anyone giving this a go?

Mod edit: Calling all Apex Dawgs!

Kushzilla's Gamertag Connect Initiative –
Note: usernames noted where different; timezones noted where provided

PS4:
*KUSHZ1LLA (USA, West Coast)
*HTTR_Taco (@dembonesPLUSone)
*Laszlo-Panafleks (Europe, GMT) (@Monkadelic)
*DadoFraser (@Fraz)
*SMW81 (@DarkKnight81)
*StabbyMcHatchet (@StabbyMcHatchet)
*Kamotengkahoy14 (@erhnamdjinn)
*dangitsbatman (@BEER) (USA, East Coast)
*Arenofheavens (@Dat Boi)
*StillBatmanx (@BEER) (USA, East Coast)
*tankkam (@Tank_Kam) (Canada, East Coast)
*Son_Ov_Timett (@Son Ov Timett)

Xbox:

*Strychnine (@Strychnine)
*XtremeG (@TuBB)
*MohawkMauler31 (@Mohawk Mauler) (Canada, East Coast)
*StabbyMcHatchet (@StabbyMcHatchet)
*Leitai (@CleverNameEh)
*Zombi 204 (@HwoarangStyle)

PC:
*KaNesDeath (@KaNesDeath) (USA, East Coast)
*Method114 (USA) (@method115)
*JamesyNW (@tehJameson)
*NoPantsOnThisGuy (@Bob Gray)
*sgtjumpy (@Jumpy)

Xbox:
Samue1son

This game has been brutal lately with nonstop predator lobbies.

People either have no data, 20+ kill badges, or 3-4k damage badges.

This isn't fun.

Season 8, still all sorts of bugs.

Just lost a game in ranked due to no reg.

A whole fucking magazine of their new shiny, 30-30, no reg.

I finally ground enough during the anniversary event to get some heirloom shards! My son gave me the scoop that they were going to be discounted then. Also, I RARELY use my regular shards so I had enough that I only had to get two to get the heirloom shards. I'm going to craft Bangalore's knife when my son comes home from college! :)

Just got this on the Switch. Any tips for a noob?

You don't have to kill everyone.
You don't have to fight every fight. If you're doing badly, dip out, resupply and prepare for the next one.
Stay close to your squad. You don't want to be the one guy that's facing down two teams of three because you went off on your own.
USE THE PING SYSTEM.
Until you get people you like, play with everyone muted. You'll save your mind that way.

Back when I used to play regularly with my friends we reached Diamond for two seasons in a row (I want to say Season 4 and 5 or something like that). Bronze-Gold were all pretty easy with us winning a good amount or at least getting like 10+ kills total each game. Plat was tough but progressed steadily until the end where the final push to Diamond was a bit tough. Then we got pretty hard stuck at Diamond since it grouped Predators into that rank and in general every game was sweaty af and losing early was a nice whopping -48.

Took maybe a year or so break and we just started again and shit is way harder. Seems literally like a whole rank tier difference in skill. Bronze-Silver were easy but Gold got tough towards the end. Took a while to push into Plat and now we are kind of stuck in Plat. King's Canyons updates are kind of whack too. I liked it much better when Thunderdome and that top right island area existed. And now they removed Water Treatment which was also one of our go-to places.

Adding in solo queue for a team based shooter was a really stupid idea.

Seems every 2/3 games I’m in a two person squad.

What the hell, Respawn?

Adding in solo queue for a team based shooter was a really stupid idea.

Seems every 2/3 games I’m in a two person squad.

What the hell, Respawn?

I think they put it in for the "TTV" players. Whenever one is in my squad, ALWAYS drop solo, get murked, then quit.

It's wash, rinse, repeat. Then me and the other person are left a man down. I'm glad they put it in there.

Back