Official Apex Legends Discussion w/ Gamertag List

I just logged on and realized something funny.

I've only played one day of the new event and already have 21 top 5's for the challenge.

Hell yeah.

So they've accepted they cocked up the rewards for the Iron Crown event.

That's better, but not good enough. 1800 coins (£15 ish) for a skin is still at least twice as expensive as they should be imo.

So they've accepted they cocked up the rewards for the Iron Crown event.

That's better, but not good enough. 1800 coins (£15 ish) for a skin is still at least twice as expensive as they should be imo.

I'm tempted but probably not going to buy one.

I'm tempted but probably not going to buy one.

One of the things that I have to laugh at is that the skins that we choose are 'enjoyed' more by the folk we play with, given that it's a FPS. It's not like I get to enjoy my rad new look beyond the hand and wrists :D

Who the fuck quits when they're in the final two groups and they die first? What a bitch

Who the fuck quits when they're in the final two groups and they die first? What a bitch

The only way I quit is if my banner times out. I'm at least going to watch and try to learn more.

Aimbots are rare on console but I think I just ran into my second one in solos.

I came into a building and immediately get my shield shattered by a 301 with headshots.

I run out and heal up and come through a different door and catch the guy off guard. Break his shield, reload, and then he peeks around the corner and just melts me. Had to be headshots. I was too close to miss many shots, but had a full purple shield versus someone with a broken shield and still lost to headshots.

I didn't have the patience to watch this guy camp and spectate to confirm he was cheating, but it was super fishy. Full auto+all headshots.

Aimbots are rare on console but I think I just ran into my second one in solos.

I came into a building and immediately get my shield shattered by a 301 with headshots.

I run out and heal up and come through a different door and catch the guy off guard. Break his shield, reload, and then he peeks around the corner and just melts me. Had to be headshots. I was too close to miss many shots, but had a full purple shield versus someone with a broken shield and still lost to headshots.

I didn't have the patience to watch this guy camp and spectate to confirm he was cheating, but it was super fishy. Full auto+all headshots.

Did you report them?

If it's all good and they're that awesome, then no biggie.

If not then they DESERVE the banhammer.

Man i get so bored with this game now i think i am done with it,waiting on NHL20/COD:MW fuck i just cant wait for either of these games to get here.

NHL after 20 fucking years are finally changing up the system and online game play.

I don't know if it was a glitch, cheating or what but I walked right up behind a Bloodhound today, plugged him twice in the middle of the back with a Mozambique. Zero damage. He turned around and killed me. Then observed my teammate walk into the room, unloaded a clip right into the same guy's chest. Zero damage.

On the other hand I've been playing better lately. I've noticed that actually taking a half second to make sure the enemy is in your sights before pulling the trigger is a lot more effective than aiming in their general direction and just spraying led...

source (14).gif

This game has the worst armor system out of any of the AAA BR games.

Last edited by a moderator:
This game has the worst armor system out of any of the AAA BR games.

How so?

Also lmao at the crybabies over at Reddit. That subreddit (r/apexlegends) has some of the most toxic pieces of shit I've seen. Whenever devs post or comment, a bunch of people hurl personal insults and shit at them. Finally, the devs (including the head of the dev team) broke and called them "asshats", "dicks", and "freeloaders".

And now they're all whining and triggered as though they've been perfectly polite when addressing the devs. Bunch of fucking drama queens.

How so?

Also lmao at the crybabies over at Reddit. That subreddit (r/apexlegends) has some of the most toxic pieces of shit I've seen. Whenever devs post or comment, a bunch of people hurl personal insults and shit at them. Finally, the devs (including the head of the dev team) broke and called them "asshats", "dicks", and "freeloaders".

And now they're all whining and triggered as though they've been perfectly polite when addressing the devs. Bunch of fucking drama queens.
What's the source of this outrage?

What's the source of this outrage?

People were really angry about the event skins and the amount of money it would cost to collect all the event exclusives. Respawn tweaked the model so that everything would be able to be purchased instead of gambled for.

Should be the end of the outrage, right?

Wrong. Apparently a bunch of people already spent ~200 bucks to get everything in the loot boxes. So they were pissed off because they wasted 100 bucks.

And then you had most of the community who were pissed off that there was no way to actually just earn all the stuff in the two weeks. One of the devs referred to them as "freeloaders" in a light-hearted manner. A lot of the Reddit community was full of vitriol and making personal insults in response to devs directly. One of the devs called them "asshats" and another called a guy a "dick".

Really, no big deal. And you have to put it in the context of the sheer amount of people who are ALWAYS talking to the devs that way on Reddit. Everytime there is a Dev post, you have dozens of people just insulting the devs, the game, and the progress the f2p game has made. The devs are humans and perhaps could have ignored the vitriol, but I don't blame them for calling this community what it is: asshats.

People were really angry about the event skins and the amount of money it would cost to collect all the event exclusives. Respawn tweaked the model so that everything would be able to be purchased instead of gambled for.

Should be the end of the outrage, right?

Wrong. Apparently a bunch of people already spent ~200 bucks to get everything in the loot boxes. So they were pissed off because they wasted 100 bucks.

And then you had most of the community who were pissed off that there was no way to actually just earn all the stuff in the two weeks. One of the devs referred to them as "freeloaders" in a light-hearted manner. A lot of the Reddit community was full of vitriol and making personal insults in response to devs directly. One of the devs called them "asshats" and another called a guy a "dick".

Really, no big deal. And you have to put it in the context of the sheer amount of people who are ALWAYS talking to the devs that way on Reddit. Everytime there is a Dev post, you have dozens of people just insulting the devs, the game, and the progress the f2p game has made. The devs are humans and perhaps could have ignored the vitriol, but I don't blame them for calling this community what it is: asshats.

I've never been on reddit and now I know why.

It's awful. I only check the sub every once in a while for Dev updates. They are active in the sub.

I got a squad wipe today playin with @Mohawk Mauler ! The RE-45 with the hop-up at close range is DEATH incarnate.

<{Joewithit}>

I got a squad wipe today playin with @Mohawk Mauler ! The RE-45 with the hop-up at close range is DEATH incarnate.

<{Joewithit}>

Hell yeah! I don't think I've ever tried the RE-45 with Disruptors. I've always liked the alternator better but maybe I should give it a shot.

Hell yeah! I don't think I've ever tried the RE-45 with Disruptors. I've always liked the alternator better but maybe I should give it a shot.

We were in Octane's track and their pathfinder popped a zipline and tried to 3rd party us. @Mohawk Mauler called them out on the zipline and as soon as they hopped off (they were coming right at us), I unloaded.... Purple shields?

Gone!

Death followed soon after for the lot of them.

We were in Octane's track and their pathfinder popped a zipline and tried to 3rd party us. @Mohawk Mauler called them out on the zipline and as soon as they hopped off (they were coming right at us), I unloaded.... Purple shields?

Gone!

Death followed soon after for the lot of them.

Hell yeah bud!

Back