Official Apex Legends Discussion w/ Gamertag List

It's awful. I only check the sub every once in a while for Dev updates. They are active in the sub.

If I were them, or any dev, I would just not engage with the general public online. Outrage culture can't be reasoned with. Just post your patch notes and hit log off asap.

Nice reasoning, devs can go full retard because of retards on internet. Its good strategy, especially when you are fighting for players.

Well Respawn did extend their partnership with EA recently. So this response by them isnt surprising.

Crying? You mean like you are crying because of ppl who are attacking your favourite game on internet?

Wow..

RaggTagg gets serious...

Oh shit. Reading Twitter just made me thankful for the naff weapon skin I got with my Iron Pack. Someone else got music <45>

Oh shit. Reading Twitter just made me thankful for the naff weapon skin I got with my Iron Pack. Someone else got music <45>

I haven't earned a single Apex pack from the Iron crown event. :(

Alright not the last time I'm going to gripe but I'm so sick of these fuckheads who want to drop into the mass chaos that is either Skull Town or the bunker, die and then quit immediately. FUCK YOU ASSHOLES. The bunker is especially bad. There is not enough weapons or ammo in there to hold off people assaulting you from both sides.

Alright not the last time I'm going to gripe but I'm so sick of these fuckheads who want to drop into the mass chaos that is either Skull Town or the bunker, die and then quit immediately. FUCK YOU ASSHOLES. The bunker is especially bad. There is not enough weapons or ammo in there to hold off people assaulting you from both sides.

OH SWEET MERCY.... THIS^^^^^^

With those tiny rooms in skull-town you can get hit from three sides with those open windows! It's a dice-roll at BEST. I usually wind up with fisticuffs, no shield, and a dream.

It usually doesn't work out well.

At least with the supply ship, if its going sideways, you can bail. But with bunker, if you're up against a caustic and an enemy team, you're going to get reamed. I was with someone on my friends-list that dropped bunker 5 times in a row! 5 times we got smoked and he was getting TOXIC. On the sixth time after we were running into bunker (I was playing Gibraltar) and he says... "Run quieter dude! Damn!"

<{walkerwhut}>

I bounced after that and removed him.

Holy shit, whats with the queues?

EDIT: Apparently my ranked queues are super slow now

Last edited:
This game is such a joke if you aren't playing with a squad of dedicated regulars, it really just is

A waste of time when you can just be bumrushed at any time by a squad that actually IS cooperating and is going to own you because of that fact

It just sucks because I love the feel of the gameplay and movement

It's a fact for me that every other FPS feels like trash after playing Apex

OH SWEET MERCY.... THIS^^^^^^

With those tiny rooms in skull-town you can get hit from three sides with those open windows! It's a dice-roll at BEST. I usually wind up with fisticuffs, no shield, and a dream.

It usually doesn't work out well.

At least with the supply ship, if its going sideways, you can bail. But with bunker, if you're up against a caustic and an enemy team, you're going to get reamed. I was with someone on my friends-list that dropped bunker 5 times in a row! 5 times we got smoked and he was getting TOXIC. On the sixth time after we were running into bunker (I was playing Gibraltar) and he says... "Run quieter dude! Damn!"

<{walkerwhut}>

I bounced after that and removed him.

I love Pathfinder in Bunker if you drop the high side. You just run in, grapple the ceiling and fling yourself down the stairs. You can usually get a gun and some armor downstairs while the first crowd is busy fighting over the two rooms.

It just sucks because I love the feel of the gameplay and movement

It's a fact for me that every other FPS feels like trash after playing Apex
I love Pathfinder in Bunker if you drop the high side. You just run in, grapple the ceiling and fling yourself down the stairs. You can usually get a gun and some armor downstairs while the first crowd is busy fighting over the two rooms.

<{Joewithit}>

Back