Official Apex Legends Discussion w/ Gamertag List

Because I would've NEVER have thought of that! I'm nowhere near aggressive to pull that off! :)

You can zip right passed Caustic traps and get loot faster than the teams fighting upstairs. When they run downstairs, you can use the door for cover to drop them and even zipline back upstairs for the high ground.

Is it just me or is it taking forever to find a match?

I had to wait a tad earlier in the afternoon, but not now.

I restarted the game and THEN got a notification that it was updated.

It wouldn't find a match and all the stores were empty. But now the update is installed and all is good.

Had a challenge to get top 3 with Octane and since I don't trust randoms, I figured it would be a few solo matches.

Ended up winning! 7 kills and 1200 damage (got two kills early, and a third party later).

Found out that I was right about the footsteps. You can hear crouching/walking footsteps, despite the RagTagg video @Strychnine posted. Kept hearing it, and thought they were coming from up top. Climbed, didn't see anyone, so I climbed higher. Kept hearing it and found a little nook this camping asshole was sitting in. Despite the fact that I could hear his walking/crouchwalking, he didn't hear me climbing or pulling out my weapon. Easy kill.

Final battle was hectic. 4 people left. Once-clipped a Wraith, but another started shooting me. I got the fuck out. Got my shields back and opened a care package. Found an L Star. Might be my first time picking one up? Maybe? Not sure. Heard the other Wraith get high ground so I took a risk and climbed. Broke her shield with the Flatline (had another challenge with ARs, or never would have dropped my Wingman) and slid off. I was maybe 50 HP but she chased and I got her with the LStar. Caught the last guy sitting in a corner and again, didn't hear me so got killed instantly.

Or dropped. I wanted to be a good sport and let him self-revive and give a gun fight a try. He literally just backed himself into the storm, which killed him quickly.

Can't help but feel slightly hard done by when I get 6 revives in a game and nothing of note to show for it :rolleyes:

Yeah fuck this game the majority of team mates are selfish dumb fucks anyway ill be uninstalling

Yeah fuck this game the majority of team mates are selfish dumb fucks anyway ill be uninstalling

C'mon man! You've still got me! :)

I took your advice and just mute random players straight off the rip. When I run into loot goblins, it's no biggie because I know I'll be in a different match in about 5 minutes anyway.

Water off a duck's back man! :)

C'mon man! You've still got me! :)

I took your advice and just mute random players straight off the rip. When I run into loot goblins, it's no biggie because I know I'll be in a different match in about 5 minutes anyway.

Water off a duck's back man! :)

Every ranked match this morning there were constant goofs in every fucking match i couldnt believe it.

Respawn has such a toxic community it takes the fun of the game smdh

Every ranked match this morning there were constant goofs in every fucking match i couldnt believe it.

Respawn has such a toxic community it takes the fun of the game smdh

I only play ranked with people I play with on the regular. Too much of a dice roll to do that for me.

I'm sick of the shotguns in this game.

I have good aim. I have good tracking with full auto and am pretty good with the Wingman and sniper rifles.

But that's two games in a row where I lost to the luck factor of being hit for 80+ damage with a Peacekeeper when 90% of the time, I hit for 7 fucking damage.

Two in a fucking row.

I'm sick of the shotguns in this game.

I have good aim. I have good tracking with full auto and am pretty good with the Wingman and sniper rifles.

But that's two games in a row where I lost to the luck factor of being hit for 80+ damage with a Peacekeeper when 90% of the time, I hit for 7 fucking damage.

Two in a fucking row.

Bro you're preaching to the freaking choir!

I BLASTED this guy in the face once for 7dmg!

Then I center-massed this other player at around 10ft for 173dmg?!?!

The Peacekeeper should be renamed the "Dice-Roll".

Bro you're preaching to the freaking choir!

I BLASTED this guy in the face once for 7dmg!

Then I center-massed this other player at around 10ft for 173dmg?!?!

The Peacekeeper should be renamed the "Dice-Roll".

How the fuck can that gun do 173?

That's borderline Kraber damage.

Then I have shitty situations where the first guy I see in solos found a purple shield. So early in the match, I'm confident and then it turns out I did 189 damage.

Solos is retarded. Almost as retarded as randoms in squads.

It's like every match I've played today is against the best players I've ever seen. I'm not great at the game but I feel like a potato. And the weird thing is that my aim has been ON.

I have two daily challenges that seemed easy to get my second Iron Crown box: 3 kills with Lifeline and 3 knock downs with Octane.

In 4 matches with Lifeline in solos, I have 2 kills. I usually average 5-6 kills in Solo mode.

It's like every match I've played today is against the best players I've ever seen. I'm not great at the game but I feel like a potato. And the weird thing is that my aim has been ON.

I have two daily challenges that seemed easy to get my second Iron Crown box: 3 kills with Lifeline and 3 knock downs with Octane.

In 4 matches with Lifeline in solos, I have 2 kills. I usually average 5-6 kills in Solo mode.

<{walkerwhut}>

That's crazy man! You're on PS4, right?

Kraber straight wrecked tonight i couldnt believe the damage i did,i so went "try hard" for the one shot final kill but my hound doggies got him first lol

@Strychnine i so needed these matches today sherbro!

Be sure to show us your sweet new banner pose when you get that pack! :p

Back