Official Bellator 150 Thread

Cooper had him hurt several times, bahhh. Oh well

Back of the head apparently a legal target just for this fight.

I wonder if Cooper will use the lotion and tissues Rickels gave him

EZ are you on Q no SC? I don't feel like looking back in the thread. I'm thinking about adding tiny bit more to mine

Pending 2/26/16 9:30pm MMA Fighting 9999 Kendall Groove -160* vs Francisco France

Cmon.... Anyone get on support ?

EZ are you on Q no SC? I don't feel like looking back in the thread. I'm thinking about adding tiny bit more to mine[/QUOTEre
Pending 2/26/16 9:30pm MMA Fighting 9999 Kendall Groove -160* vs Francisco France

Cmon.... Anyone get on support ?

I hit them up on live chat and they said it would be graded soon. Whatever that means...

Was it "groove" when you bet it ?
nope, "grove"

grooove.png

Man, really rooting for queiroz. Dude seems genuinely cool and respectful, has skills everywhere.. I want him to believe in himself and get it going at higher levels

...oh and yea, I wanna win bet, too

Definitely have more on Quieroz than I should. I like him to win, but this is a scary one for sure.

Halved risk on o1.5

Feeling a Q rd 1 win..

Man, really rooting for queiroz. Dude seems genuinely cool and respectful, has skills everywhere.. I want him to believe in himself and get it going at higher levels

...oh and yea, I wanna win bet, too
Vinny fights less times per year than Ben Rothwell. He'll need be more active before he is taken seriously.

Fixed Groove now

Back