Multiplatform Official Borderlands 3 Discussion

How do you rate Borderlands 3?

• Total voters

Valhoven

Parliament of Will
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
RIP @ previous thread dedicated to title, which saw an evacuation of TS as well as derailing trajectories too present simply to splice via inline tools elsewhere.

Borderlands-3-1.jpg

Welcome! Please discuss here your post-launch thoughts, play experience, and everything in between re: Borderlands 3. Be as critical or chipper as you like but please keep contributions on point – we appreciate it.

Homepage: here
Dev: Gearbox S/w
Pub: 2K Games
Release: 13.09.2019
Trailer:

cc: @TeTe

Was downloading last night while playing RDR2

Only 40 gig

Are we really getting this on PC at 7PM EST tomorrow night? It shows on several sites that we can play 5 hours early on PC.

Already preloaded btw...

UPDATE: Epic confirmed via email (anyone who pre-ordered through them probably got it) that we can play at 7PM EST!!! Sweet.....

Last edited by a moderator:
any chance enemy AI is going to be decent for this one? I like the universe but the lack of any challenge makes it quite a boring game to play for me, collecting weapons to beat enemies that don't pose a threat is really not my thing.

any chance enemy AI is going to be decent for this one? I like the universe but the lack of any challenge makes it quite a boring game to play for me, collecting weapons to beat enemies that don't pose a threat is really not my thing.
I saw there's going to be like five different game modes in this one. The usual Vault hunter modes and some more difficult ones.

Last edited:
Also, in this one you can fast travel from anywhere... no FT station required.

Super deluxe loaded and ready for 9PM tonight. Cannot wait!! Love the whole series.

Downloading now

:meow:

Left work early, brought lunch home for the wife and kids, took a nap with my boy on the couch for 2 hours, getting my girl off the bus soon, then THREE HOURS until game time!

I will completely ignore my family for 3 straight days.....

Left work early, brought lunch home for the wife and kids, took a nap with my boy on the couch for 2 hours, getting my girl off the bus soon, then THREE HOURS until game time!

I will completely ignore my family for 3 straight days.....

Lol yep my family has been warned as well.

I planned in advance as if it were an expensive vacation to Europe. I have tomorrow and Monday off.

I'm so ready for this currently just playing greedfall until This unlocks at 9 for me later

just fired this up. Probably won't play much tonight but just setting up the settings. I set mine to cooperation instead of coopitition so the weapon drops are unique to the player when playing co-op instead of them being a free for all like in the previous games.

So far, like that that map unclouds when you discover new areas unlike the first games. Being able to have two action skills at a time is pretty great.

Just started playing 1 mission done so far. Loving the gameplay, playing with Zane.

Lovely game so far. FL4K's pets annoy the shit out of me though, they constantly get in the way haha
Might switch to the Irish dude, Zane? Is he fun?

Apparently its really good, back to roots. Gonna pick up sometime late this year, currently totally engulfed within WoW Classic. Almost like a first love.

Really fun so far. I've already gotten 2 legendaries. Fl4k is fin so far
MVIMG_20190913_040223.jpg
IMG_20190913_040240.jpg

Tried to download it today, but it triggered a security alert on my credit card and was declined. Talked to my cc provider, they took the hold off. I will download tonight

Back