Multiplatform Official Borderlands 3 Discussion

How do you rate Borderlands 3?

• Total voters
thats gay and stupid, i dont care about that. So far i heard an saw the story was utter garbage an the game is saved by the gameplay
I dont play borderlands for story, so that doesn't bother me in the least. I play borderlands for badass gunplay and loot. And it has both in spades

Theres also a coop promotion going on. Play coop, get increased loot drops. New DLC is pretty dope so far
Also works if you play Maliwan Takedown in True Takedown mode.....I defeated it once when it was at level 50 and took me forever to do with Zane. Haven't tried it at level 53 or 57 yet. When I did it the first time, I used barrier/sentinel....Which I hate using the barrier cause it's an eyesore firstly and secondly what's the fun in playing when the enemies bullets can't even touch you?

I like the new DLC so far. Just hit level 52 last night.

Nice.. Is that Mayhem 4??

What kind of base damage are you getting? The corrosive element is a nice bonus...
Yes.

Not even sure what the base damage is, I had to be hitting in the millions once the stacks added up. It's really corrosive and cryo cause that corrosive shotty has a 100% bonus cryo damage when SNTNL is active and it is basically always active. I like using it better than cutsmen to kill Wotan.

The seeryul killer or however they misspelled it lol. There's a new relic that you get on the DLC that gives all guns that stacking ability....it's cray! The Pearl of Ineffable Knowledge. I just used that and an unanointed Anarchy and breezed through Wotan without any trouble. I'm just going to keep farming the Takedown. Seems like every badass is dropping a legendary, it's almost like the slaughtershaft.
Soo I got that pearl, paired it up with anarchy..

Not sure if it's the way my moze is soec'd but I didn't notice much of a difference in dps when I took off my deathless relic. Then again, my deathless relic is god-tier as it has radiation damage bonus plus health Regen...

I feel like having one health point plus thin red line is just as good. Not sure, I may have to try again but I did die quite a bit more with this setup...

Soo I got that pearl, paired it up with anarchy..

Not sure if it's the way my moze is soec'd but I didn't notice much of a difference in dps when I took off my deathless relic. Then again, my deathless relic is god-tier as it has radiation damage bonus plus health Regen...

I feel like having one health point plus thin red line is just as good. Not sure, I may have to try again but I did die quite a bit more with this setup...
The Pearl gives about 35% damage boost based on the gimmick of consecutive hits add 1% damage boost up to 15 or something like that.

I have a corrosive anarchy with a bonus 100% cryo damage when sentinel is active (it's always active for me)...so, I'd rather a relic giving me 20% corrosive damage, 20% cryo damage. That's 40% right there.

I'm dying a lot with this gun.....the splash damage radius is huge on this gun. If you're mobbing you gotta be careful when its about to run out cause it's going to explode and if you're anywhere near it, its going to down you. I looked at the parts on the one I have and it's giving me an extra 40% splash damage radius...yeah, that's what's killing me.

The Pearl gives about 35% damage boost based on the gimmick of consecutive hits add 1% damage boost up to 15 or something like that.

I have a corrosive anarchy with a bonus 100% cryo damage when sentinel is active (it's always active for me)...so, I'd rather a relic giving me 20% corrosive damage, 20% cryo damage. That's 40% right there.

I'm dying a lot with this gun.....the splash damage radius is huge on this gun. If you're mobbing you gotta be careful when its about to run out cause it's going to explode and if you're anywhere near it, its going to down you. I looked at the parts on the one I have and it's giving me an extra 40% splash damage radius...yeah, that's what's killing me.
Don't worry, it'll be nerfed soon

Repecced my moze to build it around the pearl and I'm getting something like 400k damage per shot with a non elemental anarchy. Took down traunt in 3 shits, lol.

Not to mention that I have 2 skill trees topped off now and with the recharge shield I'm basically unkillable..

Don't worry, it'll be nerfed soon

Repecced my moze to build it around the pearl and I'm getting something like 400k damage per shot with a non elemental anarchy. Took down traunt in 3 shits, lol.

Not to mention that I have 2 skill trees topped off now and with the recharge shield I'm basically unkillable..
lol They actually need to nerf this gun....drop the amount of stacking it does from 30% to maybe 15% and this will still wreck shit but just not as hard.

I want to try the new snipers but they don't have a dedicated drop for two of them and I think two can only be found in chests.

Somebody on my XBL friends list just sent me a bunch of awesome weapons. All with the Sntnl/cryo 100 anointment.

Rad Powerhouse Redistributor
Shock Cash-Infused Redistributor
Dastardly Unseen Threat (haven't seen one of these yet)
Dastardly Maggie
Shock Binary Cutsman
Fire Binary Mocking Cutsman
Unlimited Firesale Anarchy + (18 pellets!!!!)

Multivitamin Band of Sitarak Shield with the +15 movment speed when sntnl is active

I'm very excited about this!!!!

Saw BL3 on steam a couple of weeks ago at last. Then news about Bitchford pocketing the supposed bonus (again) and Epsteining. I think I'll skip this one.

Somebody on my XBL friends list just sent me a bunch of awesome weapons. All with the Sntnl/cryo 100 anointment.

Rad Powerhouse Redistributor
Shock Cash-Infused Redistributor
Dastardly Unseen Threat (haven't seen one of these yet)
Dastardly Maggie
Shock Binary Cutsman
Fire Binary Mocking Cutsman
Unlimited Firesale Anarchy + (18 pellets!!!!)

Multivitamin Band of Sitarak Shield with the +15 movment speed when sntnl is active

I'm very excited about this!!!!

Nice

I feel like the redistributor got nerfed BTW. When the cap was still level 50 I had one with Radiation damage and it was great for clearing mobs. In the past few days I got 3 or 4 of them at level 57 and it just doesn't seem as powerful..

Cutsman used to be my go to for taking down bosses but I haven't used it in at least a month. I got one from a vending machine this week, lol. Anarchy, Seeryul Killer, and the Insider shotgun are where it's at now..

This game's been out for almost a year now, how is it still so broken? I met Balex (A+ by the way) and halfway through the quest, he decided to clip through the floor and I had to restart the game. Then later on the same quest, some door wouldn't open so our progress was once again halted, requiring another save and quit. That may not be as big a deal to a single player, but when multiplayer is as jacked up as it is, connection takes 5-10 minutes to get my buddy in my game.

This game's been out for almost a year now, how is it still so broken? I met Balex (A+ by the way) and halfway through the quest, he decided to clip through the floor and I had to restart the game. Then later on the same quest, some door wouldn't open so our progress was once again halted, requiring another save and quit. That may not be as big a deal to a single player, but when multiplayer is as jacked up as it is, connection takes 5-10 minutes to get my buddy in my game.
Multiplayer is all sorts of fucked up. A shame. BL1 and 2 were damn near flawless multiplayer experiences

Finally got a Good Juju that has the 100% sntnl/cry anointment. Went through the slaughtershaft on Mayhem 4 like it was nothing.

Yeah this game is buggy as shit. I always encounter at least a few bugs every multiplayer game. Had a bug last night where 2 people crashed in the middle of a fight.

I also don't like the anointment system... I get why they want something like it, but one simple anointment can mean the difference between double damage or not. One anointment for my Fl4k can mean the difference between 400k dmg and 4M dmg. Not only that, the anointments can be tied to a specific action skill... making the farming aspect kinda shit compared to previous borderlands games.

There is a new game-breaking weapon out that drops during this Cartels event..

Yellowcake..

This thing is insane. Just got one to drop in Mayhem 6 yesterday, eager to work my way up to Mayhem 10 now...

I might have a new favorite rocket launcher.......Just melted Traunt on Mayhem 10 just using the Clone lol

Back