Multiplatform Official Borderlands 3 Discussion

How do you rate Borderlands 3?

• Total voters
You should try the craps torgue pistol. Put it in sticky mode the splash damage is insane. Plus you can get it in fire so gets boosted from incendiary skills.

I think I have one, not sure it comes in incendiary..

I just solo'd slaughterstar 3000 on mayhem 2 with my deathless blood letter endless mags moze using only the lucky 7 pistol. I got an always crit, explosive, 7 shot bonus after reloading my pistol and I kept that through all 5 rounds... I was one shotting most baddies, 2 to 3 shots to take down badasses, nog's, and heavy troopers. I didn't even go into fight for your life, it was insane.

Not saying it was easy as you have to be strategic, but damn it was fun melting everyone with that pistol.

I think I have one, not sure it comes in incendiary..

I just solo'd slaughterstar 3000 on mayhem 2 with my deathless blood letter endless mags moze using only the lucky 7 pistol. I got an always crit, explosive, 7 shot bonus after reloading my pistol and I kept that through all 5 rounds... I was one shotting most baddies, 2 to 3 shots to take down badasses, nog's, and heavy troopers. I didn't even go into fight for your life, it was insane.

Not saying it was easy as you have to be strategic, but damn it was fun melting everyone with that pistol.
Nice. Yeah the craps can come in any element. It's not as good as a 7 with good roles but better than without. Forge makes it so strong. There is a glitch to if you equip a re-router shield and get at least elemental roll every shot will be amped until you are hit or reload.

The DlC was pretty good. I feel like legendary weapons were flowing like water in this one... and that's only playing on mayhem 2

New patch just came out. Buffed annointments for fl4k moze and zane. Scaled maliwan takedown for how many people on party. And more designated and annointed drops.

I'm farming for a new annointed Maggie, I want the while sentinel is active bonus 100% cryo annointment.

Just got one with after action skill ends next two mag has bonus 50% radiation damage.....nice but not what I want!

This is a hard farm too. Playing cistern of slaughter on Mayhem 4

Started playing this a week or so back. Up to level 27 with Moze. Her iron bear is pretty fucking bad ass

This game is really starting to piss me off. The only legendaries that ever drop for me are gotdamn skins and weapon trinkets

New event tomorrow for Valentine's Day that will also raise level cap to 53.

Great.. makes me feel dumb for collecting something like 200 lv 50 legendaries....
Tell me about it. Pretty much got trolled with easier drops event. Good thing they are keeping it going so the farm won't be too bad. The wealons you get from the hearts are insane though. The sniper is getting nerfed for sure. I was using it on Amara and it is a one shot kill. Moze would probably wreck with a good annointment.

Lol farm bosses like graveward, agonizer, capt traunt, and gigamind
True..

The legendaries start to flow once you activate mayhem. You can do some targeted farms as well.. there are guides online that tell you who drops what.

True..

The legendaries start to flow once you activate mayhem. You can do some targeted farms as well.. there are guides online that tell you who drops what.
Plus increasing the perk for Treasure Hunter in the Guardian rewards helps too. I think I have a seven percent bonus there.

Tell me about it. Pretty much got trolled with easier drops event. Good thing they are keeping it going so the farm won't be too bad. The wealons you get from the hearts are insane though. The sniper is getting nerfed for sure. I was using it on Amara and it is a one shot kill. Moze would probably wreck with a good annointment.
Yep, got it. Shooting down 100 hearts wasn't hard at all..

Which is why this is getting nerfed for sure

Last edited:
Yea... So level 50 gear in mayhem 4 is kinda crappy now....

This game is really starting to piss me off. The only legendaries that ever drop for me are gotdamn skins and weapon trinkets

Seems like you may not have beeaten the main game.

Do that, turn up the mayhem, go to slaughter missions..

Then you'll see stuff like this (colors are washed out cuz I was playing with HDR on.. seems like taking screenshots with HDR can be problematic)

Borderlands-3-Screenshot-2020-02-17-05-15-31-82.png

That's more than I can leave in my backpack. You arent going to want too many low level legendaries anyway. Beat the main quest as soon as possible and the game will change and the loot will pour..

Seems like you may not have beeaten the main game.

Do that, turn up the mayhem, go to slaughter missions..

Then you'll see stuff like this (colors are washed out cuz I was playing with HDR on.. seems like taking screenshots with HDR can be problematic)

Borderlands-3-Screenshot-2020-02-17-05-15-31-82.png

That's more than I can leave in my backpack. You arent going to want too many low level legendaries anyway. Beat the main quest as soon as possible and the game will change and the loot will pour..
Jeez that is a lot of shield. How much does it go to when you get stacks?

Jeez that is a lot of shield. How much does it go to when you get stacks?

Transformer + Bloodletter + Deathless... ;)

Phalanx doctrine has unlimited stacks, but I usually get up to around 70-80k at times.. plus I have regenerating health with Deathless and my bloodletter so my shields are always filling up, albeit slowly until my actual recharge turns on.

Back