Valhoven

Parliament of Will
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
TF 101 and warfighters,

Ready up for autumn 2022.

giphy.gif

"Ghost, come in! This is Price! We're under attack by Shepherd's men in the boneyard! Soap, hold the left flank! Do not trust Shepherd! I say again, do not trust Shepherd! Soap, get down!"
-CPT Price

Never forget. In LT Riley's memory, we drive on.

What we know right now is official marketing for MW II (2022) will not begin until summer but things are at an interesting trickle.

The launch window leaked after being kicked up from November and is currently set for October 2022.

A next-gen WZ, we now know, won't be published until 2023 but day one alongside MW II's release, IW will be dropping a completely new map to replace Operation Vulcan's Caldera.

A sandbox mode as of January 2022 had leaked – and this being a first for the series. It's rumoured you'll kit to your fancy, deploy, and infiltrate open territory for randomised skirmishes and challenges. Hot, I love it.

We've also recently learnt that no less than 9 studios are co-developing but IW is lead, naturally.

Last edited:
Title is confirmed multiplat – PS, PC, Xbox.

Rumour is that IW are moving into new material for Duty after MW II (2022) and will not be entertaining another reboot.

After 3.5 years of development, MWII (2022) current build is now officially in alpha. If pace keeps as we're still 9 months from release, I foresee a state of play at launch that would be – wait for it, good.
<{RoseRun}>

After grinding out most of the guns in MW to play SnD and Warzone. And leveling a decent amount of coldwar guns in plunder. I'm kinda burned out on new cod stuff. My group hasn't moved on from mw we still play it regularly and rebirth Island as well. If the gang decides to move to this new game then upgrading guns Is going to be a real pain in the ass.

@Valhoven do you expect the new Warzone to be integrated with mw weapons and will it be on playstation?

After grinding out most of the guns in MW to play SnD and Warzone. And leveling a decent amount of coldwar guns in plunder. I'm kinda burned out on new cod stuff. My group hasn't moved on from mw we still play it regularly and rebirth Island as well. If the gang decides to move to this new game then upgrading guns Is going to be a real pain in the ass.

@Valhoven do you expect the new Warzone to be integrated with mw weapons and will it be on playstation?
The new Warzone will actually completely zero out previous WPNs whether unlocked or bought so nothing inventoried in-armoury from MW 2019, CW, or VG will be brought over – tabula rasa, and it is confirmed going to be on PlayStation, bud. Now, MWII releases about 6 months before the new WZ launches so you and your mates will have a healthy window of gunplay before the great reset.

The new Warzone will actually completely zero out previous WPNs whether unlocked or bought so nothing inventoried in-armoury from MW 2019, CW, or VG will be brought over – tabula rasa, and it is confirmed going to be on PlayStation, bud. Now, MWII releases about 6 months before the new WZ launches so you and your mates will have a healthy window of gunplay before the great reset.
Great reset indeed, I hope they keep a rebirth Island mode at least. As much as it's going to be annoying grinding again. This is the right move by Activision. Thanks for the info bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Summer has been known for some time but 30 May is currently being floated for the official first-look reveal. Nothing 100 yet.

Just play mw bro, still a very active player base.
I’ve been playing mw mp recently, had a great time. Doesn’t help with my vanguard weapons though obviously, so I’ll just switch between the two.

Obviously I’m interested in this game but I’ll wait for the reviews, if good this could be the push into me either getting a PS5 or the dark side (pc).

Isnt MW II all but confirmed to be IW’s next game??
All but, yeah, so this is quite literally the first time anyone has heard from the horse's mouth on the matter. The value here really is in comms being opened up by IW directly because the fact that Modern Warfare II was tabled for Duty's 2022 return to form has for some time been an open secret.

After a full development cycle of 3.5 years (rare for the series), MWII (2022) budget is orbiting 300M USD, say reports.

After a full development cycle of 3.5 years (rare for the series), MWII (2022) budget is orbiting 300M USD, say reports.
Rumours that they are getting away from the yearly release model. Now that will be some great news.

i will buy. i will can it up in MP. it is the way

hope new zombies is better than VG tho.

Back