*Official crypto s--tcoin thread*

Did I miss the SHIB pump and dump? Is it in the process of the dump or we gonna get a

64-637213472666306215.png
f461b8c9640932e7b7d9486d55d0d407.jpg

Yup he was looking for the huge payday and invested money he couldn't afford to lose on a memecoin. I'm sure there are plenty of stories like this one or worse from these shitcoins.

But... but... but... the tech! It's the TECH! No one understands the TECH! Fucking lol. Shitcoins.

Elon putting a nail in bitcoin coffin sh#tcoin to the moon!!!

Musk is such a charlatan. I would venture to guess he planned this out. Invest in bitcoin, make announcement, watch it go up, sell, disavow it, watch dogecoin go up. He sells snake oil. Tesla vehicles are done as soon as the major car makers roll out EVs like Toyota and GM. But Musk has made his billions and loves the autistic limelight. He'll continue to let the world think he's going to own the universe and send people to Mars. Never gonna happen.

way too much, think it was 195 bucks
Holy shit I actually caught one, FEG taking off right now.

How are you guys picking your shitcoins? I usually hear about them way too late and miss the big pump. :( - I have Coinbase and Voyager (which or course aren't going to have the more obscure coins. But I also have KuCoin which has some weird ones that are probably considered shitcoins.

How are you guys picking your shitcoins? I usually hear about them way too late and miss the big pump. :( - I have Coinbase and Voyager (which or course aren't going to have the more obscure coins. But I also have KuCoin which has some weird ones that are probably considered shitcoins.

Everyone wants to be in the pointy bit of the pyramid.
I think you realistically need a syndicate.

There's dips to buy them on. I didn't get on dog money early, but then it dropped in half from 40c to 20c so I bought some and it went up to 70 in like a day or 2, then dropped back down so I bought more.

If the dude from the link @AgentSmecker posted "lost everything", that sounds like another opportunity to jump on.

There's dips to buy them on. I didn't get on dog money early, but then it dropped in half from 40c to 20c so I bought some and it went up to 70 in like a day or 2, then dropped back down so I bought more.

If the dude from the link @AgentSmecker posted "lost everything", that sounds like another opportunity to jump on.

Gotcha! Ya, I got on DOGE at .08, sold 1/2 my bag at .32 but then didn't rebuy on the dip, didn't sell in the 60s :( and still holding 1/2 my bag! i mean I'm still up but I gotta be more aggressive on those dips and swings.

So you aren't necessarily finding the obscure shitcoins and buying 20million of them at fractions of a penny then?

Everyone wants to be in the pointy bit of the pyramid.
I think you realistically need a syndicate.

you are probably right on that. These groups get together and decide what to pump up after they've obviously put a bunch of money in. They they slowly sell off and the suckers are left holding the bag of dog poop.

Gotcha! Ya, I got on DOGE at .08, sold 1/2 my bag at .32 but then didn't rebuy on the dip, didn't sell in the 60s :( and still holding 1/2 my bag! i mean I'm still up but I gotta be more aggressive on those dips and swings.

So you aren't necessarily finding the obscure shitcoins and buying 20million of them at fractions of a penny then?
Nah, I do mostly stocks and don't even have accounts to buy the asscoins or the sailermoon coins or whatever the other ones are. Doge has been going up since like January, so it seems a safer bet than the others.

I'm hodling ASS. Picked ASS and grabbed 4.3 billion ASS and I've got it fingered to be a large movement in the future. ASS smells like money if you assk me...

Back