*Official crypto s--tcoin thread*

How are you guys picking your shitcoins? I usually hear about them way too late and miss the big pump. :( - I have Coinbase and Voyager (which or course aren't going to have the more obscure coins. But I also have KuCoin which has some weird ones that are probably considered shitcoins.
Bitmart is what I'm using. Use coinbase to send tether to bitmart and start scooping shit! Haven't cashed anything out so who knows if it's legit or not... I'm not throwing thousands so I'm ok with the risk...

Musk is such a charlatan. I would venture to guess he planned this out. Invest in bitcoin, make announcement, watch it go up, sell, disavow it, watch dogecoin go up. He sells snake oil. Tesla vehicles are done as soon as the major car makers roll out EVs like Toyota and GM. But Musk has made his billions and loves the autistic limelight. He'll continue to let the world think he's going to own the universe and send people to Mars. Never gonna happen.

He's not autistic, he's just an undereducated asshole who has been given everything due to his wealth. He wants to claim he's on a spectrum because he probably half-believes in the "it's an evolutionary step" and also wants armor against his truly shitty actions.

The guy has been a charlatan since day one, but he'll continue leading his cult to whatever cliff he wants them to fall off.

How are you guys picking your shitcoins? I usually hear about them way too late and miss the big pump. :( - I have Coinbase and Voyager (which or course aren't going to have the more obscure coins. But I also have KuCoin which has some weird ones that are probably considered shitcoins.
to be honest, just browsing reddit crypto forums looking for coins with good marketing push. With these shit coins marketing seems to matter more than anything. It's a gamble though, I'm not putting any more than like a hundo into these because if I Iose that oh well. Only looking for those I can get in really early too, for ex I got like 60billion feg for $100.

to be honest, just browsing reddit crypto forums looking for coins with good marketing push. With these shit coins marketing seems to matter more than anything. It's a gamble though, I'm not putting any more than like a hundo into these because if I Iose that oh well. Only looking for those I can get in really early too, for ex I got like 60billion feg for $100.
my philosophy as well.

which reddit subforums?

which reddit subforums?
mainly r/cryptocurrency, r/crypto moonshots, and r/satoshistreetbets. If I see something that interests me then I'll look more into it, check out their subreddit, see if they have a telegram, etc. The shit coin space is so flooded right now though lol.

Another contender for this year's Darwin awards :confused:. This Elon scam ad as well as the Vitalik one have both been running on YouTube for ages now and tbh it's bloody disgusting they've not been taken down yet.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-57102038.amp
{<jordan}

"They have robbed me of my dignity, self-respect, self-worth and strength. They have sucked all the goodness of life out of me."

At least they didnt rob her of her intelligence..not having any to begin with

Wonder if these scam operators ever get caught?

Much racing, much speed an more efficient then Bitcon lol.

full

I'm at 25 PI coins. Let's see if this shit will even reach 0.01 assuming it ever has any value.

22 billion Kishu baby! let's go! My buddy's 27k in shitcoins is up over 100k right now... 92K of that is Kishu... or that was the stats this morning, he's probably in the red again...

Should be obvious, but do not buy any shitcoins if there is no identifiabe team or they are not transparent about who they are.

Another doggy themed shitcoin for the fellow degenerates out there :cool: Brand new just released within the last 24 hours. Due diligence and all that jazz.

tenor-2021-05-15-T113615-874.gif

Another doggy themed shitcoin for the fellow degenerates out there :cool: Brand new just released within the last 24 hours. Due diligence and all that jazz.

tenor-2021-05-15-T113615-874.gif

I guess there's shitcoins then there's 'shitcoin parodies of shitcoin parodies of memecoin parodies of cryptocoins'.

So this Chibu Inu is a parody of Shibu Inu, itself a parody of Dogecoin, which is itself a parody of cryptocoins in general.

There's levels to this shit.

I guess there's shitcoins then there's 'shitcoin parodies of shitcoin parodies of memecoin parodies of cryptocoins'.

So this Chibu Inu is a parody of Shibu Inu, itself a parody of Dogecoin, which is itself a parody of cryptocoins in general.

There's levels to this shit.

It's a mad world.
These shit coins seem to be pumping and dumping haaard in the first 24 hours then level off for a while and then potentially go through another big pump again.

Elon will announce Doge is accepted for Tesla and that will go to 1.00. ETH will double by end of year.....it is working towards almost no carbon footprint, and will change the game with a new system instead of POW.
But better than these coins is a stock called Veru. The Stock was 20 a while back, crazy low in the 7s right now...it’s a breast cancer company...Could go to 100.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back