*Official crypto s--tcoin thread*

Elon will announce Doge is accepted for Tesla and that will go to 1.00. ETH will double by end of year.....it is working towards almost no carbon footprint, and will change the game with a new system instead of POW.
But better than these coins is a stock called Veru. The Stock was 20 a while back, crazy low in the 7s right now...it’s a breast cancer company...Could go to 100.
Cryptos aren't stocks

Okay So I started trading about 3 weeks ago on coinbase. Made about $1000 dollars so far and am quite happy with it. But I'd like to put some of those earnings into the shitcoin lottery and see where that takes me.

So to all you shitcoin traders... what exchange(s) do you use?

I'm in USA btw, so no Binance for me.

Okay So I started trading about 3 weeks ago on coinbase. Made about $1000 dollars so far and am quite happy with it. But I'd like to put some of those earnings into the shitcoin lottery and see where that takes me.

Yeah, someone answer that question stat plz!

Pancake swap through Trust Wallet is where you'll be able to pick up most of the shitcoins but you'll need bnb to do most of the swaps. Gate.io also has a good selection of shitters.

I just shit a few bucks on Moonshot and picked up a billion Chad tokens.

<{MingNope}>

If you like to gamble here's another brand new shitcoin for you but watch its moves on poocoin before you ape in as its getting pumped and dumped hard right now

Picked up some Space Soldier yesterday and it’s already up over 100%.

That shit tanked hard today, lol.

Forgetting about that, has anyone heard of the Great Ape token/project? Interesting new token that appears to be rug pull proof.

Grabbed a moonbag of Luna Doge. The first time I've actually gotten a shitcoin on Pancake before it hit other platforms eg MXC. It's currently 0.0000000034 per coin and the rest of the notable shitcoins (Akita, Safemoon, Shiba, Ass, Elon) all hit a peak of minimum 2 less zeros after the decimal.

I need this to happen with Luna Doge.

If it even hits 0.0000001 per coin that'll be 6 grand.

New coin from the makers of Dogecoin.

HERPES

0x1f14e0f13471fea5990cf697945ed676885f42c3

<36>

If you like to gamble here's another brand new shitcoin for you but watch its moves on poocoin before you ape in as its getting pumped and dumped hard right now

Pinkpanda is popping off yo hope y'all got in early ;)

Back