Spoilers Official ELDEN RING Discussion [PS/PC/Xbox]

Your Elden Ring Waifu:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you go to the door behind it?
Okay I remember this-- I tried to, but there's a fog gate with a seal, similar to the one that required the Glintstone Key. This one said I needed a ring of oath I believe.

Buff stacking is insane in this game. Damage up from madness, damage up from poison, damage up at low health, and royal knights resolve for a 75% damage increase on the next attack. Probably a talisman set up that boosts charged attacks too

Okay I remember this-- I tried to, but there's a fog gate with a seal, similar to the one that required the Glintstone Key. This one said I needed a ring of oath I believe.

Go back to where Rennala is in the Academy, there’s a chest with the ring in it. Hopefully you’ll have the key for the chest from Ranni.

Go back to where Rennala is in the Academy, there’s a chest with the ring in it. Hopefully you’ll have the key for the chest from Ranni.
No key, says it's locked.
One of my weaknesses in games like these is I will sometimes miss something that leads to a significant thread of activity/quest

One of my weaknesses in games like these is I will sometimes miss something that leads to a significant thread of activity/quest
My first playthrough was blind and I screwed up Ranni's questline even though I kept going back to her after every bit of progress. It's pretty much impossible to do all the required steps without following a guide.

Weird. You should have been given the key as the reward from killing the Baleful Shadow (red invader version of Blaidd) just before the elevator from Nokstella down to Lake or Rot.

Weird. You should have been given the key as the reward from killing the Baleful Shadow (red invader version of Blaidd) just before the elevator from Nokstella down to Lake or Rot.
Well I do remember Blaidd, and I'm almost positive I didn't fight a red version of him. That must be it lol. I searched all my key items and all the actual keys I have, I know their destination

Well I do remember Blaidd, and I'm almost positive I didn't fight a red version of him. That must be it lol. I searched all my key items and all the actual keys I have, I know their destination
Did you talk to the doll 3 times at a grace? That kind of sets it in motion

Back