Official Invicta 16 Thread

Kinda, not much reasoning behind it. Just wanted to put a tiny bet at those odds

i'm kinda thinking aldana & lee have value..

i don't often quote parlay payouts, not my style, but i did look at this one

aldana + lee = +102

i do think they both win 75+% of the time..

lee a lil more, maybe (man, she burned me SO HARD against roxy a few fights ago but i like her improvements)

Odds flipped on the Hill fight?!

Works for me, feel OK playing Hill now.

On the dogs besides Tiburcio and and Aldana

Zero confidence in anything though

Porto looks like Thomas almeida

Hamasaki looks like hideo tokoro

Oh, and relevant:
-Aldana looks blech...
-Frey freakin towers over tiburcio and looked amazing
-eggink looked great despite childbirth / layoff

Both Porto and Maia must've agreed to use some tainted acai in their smoothies, cuz both look the best they ever have. If Maia doesn't get hypnotized by Porto's leg kicks, she should win a decision.

Very confident with Tiburcio,Hamasaki.

Moderate bet on Hill

Sort of tailing here along with going with my gut. Small play on Hill and Maia as dogs. I also did the Aldana + Lee parlay.

Anyone know a eurobook which has invicta odds besides Unibet? I've been kicked off :(

Anyone know a eurobook which has invicta odds besides Unibet? I've been kicked off :(
William Hill have them up now, I requested them from them and they put them up pretty quickly.

Before lines opened i wanted to get eggink as the dog. Thought she was under the radar; thought hill had the bigger name.

Guess not, as hill opened -140 and is now +130.

I'm on hill @ +130.

Line opening and shift threw me a curve ball... Hope I put it into play!

Also like maia, brown & Frey (size differential) as dogs

Lee, aldana Bennett all playable now at -195, -180, -165.

Tho admittedly I'm concerned with how aldana looked at weighins.

Mad at myself for the price I got on aldana/Lee parlay lol.

William Hill have them up now, I requested them from them and they put them up pretty quickly.

Thanks! They've started doing WSOF/Bellator regularly now but never Invicta, was annoying me, was thinking of asking them too, but you saved me that :) hopefully it continues into the future now.

I put 3u on Hamasaki at 1.61 (and then she jumped to 1.71 on 'murican books... argh)

I'm a bit worried now Lee could get grinded out, 3.0 for D'Alelio is probably the best odds on the card. But sticking with Lee because more skill

I actually also bet on Aldana at the unibet opener because 'lock'; now she's 1.5 and rising... missed weight, looked ill, not happy about it :/ Duke is awful though so hopefully....

Some nice arbitrage opportunities available with Hill being 2.37 (+137) at WHill and Eggink still 1.90 (-111) on Unibet, plus Aldana 1.526 (-190) at 5Dimes and Duke 3.50 (+250) on Unibet. Made sure I'm freerolling tonight :D

full retard parlay (do not tail) for entertainment

diabolical.png

mainly betting on jessamyn puke because her opponent looked so bad at the weigh ins, and after training with josh barnett for so long maybe eventually she will become a mediocre fighter. OR MB NOT.

FYI, this card is also being broadcast on tv on Univision, but in English apparently, on a few hours delay at 9:30 PST/12:30 AM EST. Wish it was live as I'd rather watch this on tv than over the internet on Fight Pass.

I like Bennett, Lee & Porto.

I've changed my mind many times on the Brown fight, I can't decide who I think is going to win.

I liked Aldana but am not so sure now, might play Duke real small.

I'm taking Hill, uncertain how Eggink will look coming back after the lay off and giving birth not long ago.

Frey might be worth a bet as the dog but I think Herica should win, I might leave that one alone.

Hill is starting to grow on me, first the Fallout suit, now the Dhalsim shimmy. That thumbnail looks amazing with pose and the rolled back eyes.

Roxanne just made me feel embarassed.

Invicta 16 Risk: 777.50
brown +150: 100 for 150 / hamasaki
maia +150: 50 for 75 / porto
hill +130: 100 for 130 / eggink
aldana: 150 parlays / duke
bennett -165: 82.50 for 50 - 50 parlay / modafferi
frey +175: 100 for 175 / tiburcio
lee -195: 195 for 100 - 100 parlay / dalelio
Parlays
100 for 102.04 Lee -245 & aldana -230
50 for 62.73 aldana -230 & bennett -175
---

not happy w/how i played this card. bad prices on aldana, overplaying her, lee, and bennett, quite possibly. i'm super confident in lee, but i lost 6-700 on her against modaferri.. so mai gotta cap it here...

might've forced the plays on hill and frey, tho i think hill IS the right side at that price...

maia 0.5u feels good. brown 1u feels good.

we'll see how it goes. lee's the only "key" play, the rest of the action is pretty spread out.

Back