Official Invicta 16 Thread

pretty excited for this event. Nice to have something to watch and wager on for a friday...

tailed you for the most part EZ... BOL to us

Brown 1u @+182
Maia 0.57u @+175
Hill 0.55u @-111
Aldana 1u @-200
Bennett 0.8u @-175
Frey 0.7u @+175
D'alelio 0.75u @+130

Mix of awesome + terrible prices due to stabbing some early Unibet lines. Actually all plays are freerolls for me, thanks to Unibet's lines.

having unibet + 5d must be so nice. i get a friend to hit some unibet lines for me once in a while, but man, i am jealous

Following these b/c I don't know most of these chicks

1.5u Lee/Aldana
1u Frey
1.5u Brown
.5u Eggink

yeah, so fuck bitches get money. That's my b/d for these fights. Pulling a Ray Charles I'm going in blind. GL guys.

Lee still -200. Do i hit this now to join the 6u party? or do I wait?

Amber Brown vs Ayaka Hamasaki,

who would win the clinch td? I would think it is Ayaka!

Amber Brown vs Ayaka Hamasaki,

who would win the clinch td? I would think it is Ayaka!

That's the big question. I do think brown with have edge early. If she doesn't, she's Prolly getting laid on for a while....

I actually think brown could do some serious damage if she has her way early on..could even finish Hama...

Amber Brown was very vicious on top against Catherine Costigan but she is old 35yo with only 4 mma fights. Ayaka is better grappler & younger. My only concern is Japanese fighter don't cut weight & Amber do fight for your money so far.

My picks:
  • Hamasaki > Brown
  • Maia > Porto
  • Hill > Eggink
  • Aldana > Duke
  • Bennett > Modafferi
  • Tiburcio > Frey
  • Lee > D'Alelio
  • McGill > Ladd
  • Greenway vs. Click (never heard of them before)
Most confident:
  • Aldana > Duke
  • McGill > Ladd

anyone want a friendly $5 bet on McGill vs Ladd. Loser transfer using pokerstars. I want Aspen Ladd at +100 for $5 cdn? I need to confirm your bet to make it legit.

Last edited:
Brown
Hill
Maia

small bets. tempted to join you guys on Lee but the way Sarah was able to beat Nunes with ease has me worried if she gets this to the ground..

sarah click just let her arm get broken.. congrats, you have balls.. idk about brains, tho...

damn, no one have pokerstar account? no taker? fight is next!

Brown
Hill
Maia

small bets. tempted to join you guys on Lee but the way Sarah was able to beat nunes with ease has me worried if she gets this to the ground..

that's "the fear" but a: that was a while ago, b: nunes was in shit shape, c: first cut to 125 for dalelio, d: she's older now, e: she's losing a lot lately, f: lee grappling has improved immensely in the last two fights, and g: (yes, g!) lee has an ENORMOUS striking edge

We could save $$$ on juice if we bet against each other. I known trust is an issue but you can start betting like $5 to work your way to higher trust especially with regular.

Back