Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

Just like Trump could not overcome all the bad press, Biden and the Dems are now in the same boat. The Midterms will see a GIANT swing. No one can deny Joe isn't right upstairs and that Kamala is a walking shit show for PR. Throw in the progressives like AOC and Ilhan who generate constant bad press with their retarded statements, and the wave is coming.

Just like Trump could not overcome all the bad press, Biden and the Dems are now in the same boat. The Midterms will see a GIANT swing. No one can deny Joe isn't right upstairs and that Kamala is a walking shit show for PR. Throw in the progressives like AOC and Ilhan who generate constant bad press with their retarded statements, and the wave is coming.
It very well could be. Didn’t trump call for a red wave in the 2018 mid terms? There may have been some pickups if I recall, but nothing close to where it claimed it will be. But let’s see what happens.

Yeah its so cool you guys stiil came out to vote for your team after they illegally fucked bernie once and bent him over again a second time on super Tuesday. Youre like a bunch of battered house wives, imagine voting for the "democrat" party when they illegally held down the person their base wanted and then went on to smear and destroy all other non big money partisans. How democratic of them. And then rather than say wtf you work for us, the whole lot of you stands up and cheers for a dementia patient you didnt even want. Its not only pathetic, its the reason snakes run wild on both sides of the aisle. Because of people like.you.

Yeah. “He’s fucking awful and the country is going to shit but he still beat Trump har har har” isn’t helping the current situation.

Knowing that Biden/Trump is going to be the best the "parties" can offer us currently in 2024 is disturbing. Shameful. I don't care if its a (R) or (D) but if someone has common sense and will challenge the oligarchy, I'm on board.
Can we just jet so?eone under 80? I'd prefer someone in their 50s/60s, but would settle for a spry 72 yr old.

Dems had a few good choices last tike and picked Biden to run. They wanted someone they could control and push this wild shit without questions. Well, they got it.

They (party establishment) were going to push Harris and realized that no one would vote for her. They then turned to Buttigeg and realized that a large portion of their base wouldn't vote for a gay man and had no choice but to run Biden.

They (party establishment) were going to push Harris and realized that no one would vote for her. They then turned to Buttigeg and realized that a large portion of their base wouldn't vote for a gay man and had no choice but to run Biden.

Mayor Pete is currently the DNC's 2nd choice behind Biden... 2024 is going to be hilarious

There is no sign prices at the grocery store are going to lower anytime soon and the Biden administration is giving nothing but excuses instead of trying to fix it.

Is joe contagious? He spreader it to Harris

To this very day it amazes me that no one is speaking out against his issues.

To think dems made so many suggestions about Trump over pure BS. Now we have a REAL issue and not even Republicans want to speak up.

Seriously, people need to wake up. These people don't have any of our interests in mind. Neither side.

To this very day it amazes me that no one is speaking out against his issues.

To think dems made so many suggestions about Trump over pure BS. Now we have a REAL issue and not even Republicans want to speak up.

Seriously, people need to wake up. These people don't have any of our interests in mind. Neither side.

they can't. They convinced themselves to hate Trump and that anyone would be better than him. Now the elected someone worse, who is clearly senile, economy is shit, geopolitical tensions are the highest they have been in decades, record crime, etc. They did this because of their lack of critical thinking and feeding off a group think/mass formation psychosis (the pure BS you mention)... and this is what they have caused.

Just on one issue like Ukraine, these people wanted to impeach Trump over it, when it is Biden that is clearly the corrupt one involved there, who threatened to withold military aide (now biden is sending billions in military aide). It is a complete clown show. They were like "omg, of course all these state department people trashing trump in the senate are very credible and i 100% believe them", same state department people that made Ukraine the most corrupt country in the world. "omg all these former intel officials are super credible, i 100% believe them, Hunter biden is not a real person", well how did that work out? And this is all just ONE issue.

These is across the board on pretty much every issue. "oh I 100% support Biden and his team, they know exactly what they doing with the economy and Trump knew nothing despite record economy".. whoops, well there ya go!

"oh look at the germans laugh at Trump for warning them for relying on Russian oil and that they should pay their fair share for NATO, what an orange bafooon!" whoops, now germany can't wean itself from Russian oil and people begging to strengthen NATO as Germany funds the Russian war effort

they can't. They convinced themselves to hate Trump and that anyone would be better than him. Now the elected someone worse, who is clearly senile, economy is shit, geopolitical tensions are the highest they have been in decades, record crime, etc. They did this because of their lack of critical thinking and feeding off a group think/mass formation psychosis (the pure BS you mention)... and this is what they have caused.

Just on one issue like Ukraine, these people wanted to impeach Trump over it, when it is Biden that is clearly the corrupt one involved there, who threatened to withold military aide (now biden is sending billions in military aide). It is a complete clown show. They were like "omg, of course all these state department people trashing trump in the senate are very credible and i 100% believe them", same state department people that made Ukraine the most corrupt country in the world. "omg all these former intel officials are super credible, i 100% believe them, Hunter biden is not a real person", well how did that work out? And this is all just ONE issue.

These is across the board on pretty much every issue. "oh I 100% support Biden and his team, they know exactly what they doing with the economy and Trump knew nothing despite record economy".. whoops, well there ya go!

"oh look at the germans laugh at Trump for warning them for relying on Russian oil and that they should pay their fair share for NATO, what an orange bafooon!" whoops, now germany can't wean itself from Russian oil and people begging to strengthen NATO as Germany funds the Russian war effort
Lol I think you pretty much covered it. Good post.

He says he wrote the infrastructure bill himself? It is like over 2700 pages.. lol. He says original, but that would still be at least hundreds of pages, if not in the thousands

Hey... I didn't know we cut down all our trees!!

Has this asshole left his basement?

Trying driving down I10 through Louisiana to Florida... Nothing but fucking trees.

fdaaedffba2f7975cb1e0a4644d6fb8b.jpg

Back