Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

that person he is making fun of was speaking out against there not being threat of WMDs in Iraq.

Thank you. First, damn Biden mentally declined so much in 20 years holy shit. Second, it’s wild that so many politicians who defended the Iraq war are still in power. Only politics allows for such errors to not cost you your job.

Thank you. First, damn Biden mentally declined so much in 20 years holy shit. Second, it’s wild that so many politicians who defended the Iraq war are still in power. Only politics allows for such errors to not cost you your job.

it any surprise Liz Cheney is the democrats BFF right now desperately trying to keep Trump from running again and protecting their establishment uniparty? As we throw billions are Ukraine? Lol

I’m sure the vast, vast majority of US citizens don’t know if their representatives supported the Invasion of Iraq, or if they now believe it was correct or have acknowledged that, at best, they were misled (and that none of those who did the misleading will ever face any consequences).

Unbelievable stumbling & bumbling! Biden announces another 33 billion dollars for Ukraine! Makes plans for stealing Russian citizens possessions with no trial or jury!

Skip to 1:49:30

I’m sure the vast, vast majority of US citizens don’t know if their representatives supported the Invasion of Iraq, or if they now believe it was correct or have acknowledged that, at best, they were misled (and that none of those who did the misleading will ever face any consequences).
All members of Congress had access to the classified intelligence. How many actually chose to read it?

Anyone that signed off is responsible, whether if they were a member of the executive or legislature.

Last edited:
No, Whippy McDipshit, it's the absolute worst the Democrats had to offer that could still beat Donald Trump.. that's the point. Had republicans nominated a serious candidate, Democrats would've had to try a bit harder than the senile corporate centrist like Biden

It's the Republican's fault!!!

<{anton}>

All members of Congress had access to the classified intelligence. How many actually chose to read it?

Anyone that signed off is responsible, whether I'd they were a member of the executive or legislature.
They all read it. They know. The reason for bipartisan support from those that are corrupt is simple. More money for the military industrial complex & Ukraine has/is being used for money laundering, pay offs to American politicians, human trafficking & other forms of political graft. It's a f+cking free for all over there for all corrupt politicians!

Last edited:
Here's the deal. We're going to seize every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse, road house in Russia.

They have ill-gotten gains from cryptocurrency, excuse me, klepto currency, ugh, ugh, Ms. Cleo democracy. Yeah, that's it.

Last edited:
Wow, he has never sounded this bad as today while discussing Russia/Ukraine.

Here's the deal. We're going to seize every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse, road house in Russia.

They have ill-gotten gains from cryptocurrency, excuse me, klepto currency, ugh, ugh, Ms. Cleo democracy. Yeah, that's it.

Oh great, he's developed an inappropriately timed Dubya sneering laugh

Fantastic

I’m more worried about the fact that the US government does this to American citizens on the regular

Most things are republicans fault. But in this case, both parties are responsible for the shit candidates

It's incredible a third party hasn't been able to rise in the face of how garbage both major parties are. In any other Democracy a third party could get through, but the USA is has had its democracy gerrymandered out of it

Back