Elections Official Joe Biden Sundowning Megathread

Lol at this right-tard copium circle jerk thread

I'm not right wing and I still hate Biden. He is a proven racist, liar, and warmonger.

Can confirm. @skysolo is pretty left wing.

When Biden won the election I predicted we'd rarely ever see or hear from him. When an old celebrity dies (in their 80s or 90s) its usually after many months or even years of not being seen in public, because they don't want the public to see their dying form and that be the last images seen of them.

You'd think with Biden in the mid-stages of dementia during the campaign two years ago (still don't know how the hell he pulled off those debates), and now clearly in the later stages they'd hide him away as best as they could... not giving interviews, not giving public speeches, and absolutely NOT saying anything without a teleprompter infront of him.

I'm wondering why.

Why keep allowing him to humiliate himself?

He only won the debates because the moderate host was definitely on his side. Wallace was no right winger despite being a host on fox. Plus Trump should of let him ramble on

Can confirm. @skysolo is pretty left wing.

When Biden won the election I predicted we'd rarely ever see or hear from him. When an old celebrity dies (in their 80s or 90s) its usually after many months or even years of not being seen in public, because they don't want the public to see their dying form and that be the last images seen of them.

You'd think with Biden in the mid-stages of dementia during the campaign two years ago (still don't know how the hell he pulled off those debates), and now clearly in the later stages they'd hide him away as best as they could... not giving interviews, not giving public speeches, and absolutely NOT saying anything without a teleprompter infront of him.

I'm wondering why.

Why keep allowing him to humiliate himself?

Even while being directed by Jill, he is still clueless lol

media: omg this is from today too, brutal. They were also going to play a video, remembering the deceased as well

Last edited:
Biden is a walking corpse and Jean-Pierre is setting records for being the dumbest most dishonest troll ever in government.

stare-angry.gif

Jesus christ

The crowd laugh at that is just wtf

Sorry I interrupted this group therapy session of yours. I guess when you keep taking so many Ls, this and the meme thread is all you rightards have left.

Carry on
You mean losses right? Not laps?

If he was really looking for Walorski, I think it would be pretty sad If I didn't think he would burn in Hell.

His presser liar, I mean secretary, has her hands full with this one. The president was actually thinking of Jackie Jackson. He was a really big fan of the Jackson 5. Tito is my favorite.

Last edited:

Jackie was on the president's "top of mind". There's nothing wrong with the president's mental state. He was thanking all the current members of congress like Abraham Lincoln and Julius Caesar.

Her answer is really stupid and clearly bullshit. She could have said that he had a "blonde moment" or made it off like a joke. "Top of mind" should be trending.

Last edited:
If he was really looking for Walorski, I think it would be pretty sad If I didn't think he would burn in Hell.

His presser liar, I mean secretary, has her hands full with this one. The president was actually thinking of Jackie Jackson. He was a really big fan of the Jackson 5. Tito is my favorite.

Where are all the people who questioned if trump should be impeached for failing health?

Back