Official Mortal Kombat 11 Diskussion *NEW POLL*

Your top two of the MK11 DLC roster are:

• Total voters

Aleksandar Stojkovic

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score

Who would expect it after Ed Boon said , its something about racing game lol....

Also ye :

Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay, modes, and story
  • Will be revealed at The Game Awards.
  • It has a four year development cycle (one year conceptualisation, three years full development) making it the longest to date.
  • Conceptualising Mortal Kombat 11started while making MK X. They were always thought to be back-to-back games in terms of story.
  • It has proper adventure mode - new version of Shaolin Monks type of gameplay. You can play and customise your character in this mode, lots of items for weapon customisation too. Also boxes (daily, buyable etc..).
  • Adventure mode is two player co-op , online or single with drop-in drop-out gameplay
  • Story mode and adventure are different. Both are included. Story mode is normal NetherRealm Studios game style
  • Story revolves around three main characters
  • Raiden is now punishing anyone trying to even dare to attack earth realm
  • Emperor Liu Kang and empress Kitana: preparing army and trying to find something of stone left from ages of those deity gods in MK universe
  • Shang Tsung and Reiko made deal with Kotal Kahn to protect and rule outworld security, Reiko has its own agenda though gets killed middle of it
  • Uses Unreal Engine 4 instead of Unreal Engine 3 like all other games of NetherRealm Studios
  • Animation cancel: its actually not a cancel but something of pseudo of it. Much as you can expect from a western company i guess looks infinitely better than MKX in terms of animations. Something similar to Ultimate Mortal Kombat
  • Fujin is playable character
  • Johnny Cage, Goro, Sonya, Kano, Baraka, Mileena, Ferra & Torr are 100 percent not playable
Mod edit:

IMMORTAL DAWGS ∞
MK11.png
PS4:
HowToCookTeemo (@Aleksandar Stojkovic)
Cr1mz0n_Fury (@Crimson Fury)
Httr_taco (@HTTR21)
Face2Face95 (@RJ43)
MarshallLawWins (@sportkillergreg)
dmoney8912 (@nicapica)
Xbox:
Rkz Galvatron (@Fijeeto)
PC:
K1ck1n ur d1ck1n (@NoGoodNamesLeft)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's fucking happening. Omfg.

Please have
Ermac, rain , and fujin in this bitch.

Just read OP!

WAR Fujin!

I will be collecting a lot of sherdoggers scalps.

Yes!!!!!!!!​

Raiden is now punishing anyone trying to even dare to attack earth realm
im-in-gif-8.gif

great trailer, but not sure what was up with the rap music as it felt out of place.

Classic Scorpion looks awesome. That shitty rap music really ruined the trailer, though.

Classic Scorpion looks awesome. That shitty rap music really ruined the trailer, though.

Imo 11s design is better than X's (new costume.)

i couldn't really get into 10. played it when it came out and didn't care to buy it. i didn't even buy it when XL was on sale for $5 (was going to, but that horrific trailer that autoplayed changed my mind again).

Baraka 100 percent not playable
welp

edit: dammit. just watched the mk11 trailer. that was as awkward/cringey as joanna contender's trash talk.

Hopefully, they've improved on the animations. I'm still getting it since I've played all of the MKs including the adventure/action ones.

Fuck yes, I enjoy what netherrealm does for fighting games, Injustice 2 was awesome.

I hope adventure mode is like shaolin monks. Had a ton of fun with that game.

Emperor Liu Kang and empress Kitana: preparing army and trying to find something of stone left from ages of those deity gods in MK universe

These two have always been my favorite characters, but their roles as villains in this new cannon has always rubbed me the wrong way.

Hopefully, they've improved on the animations. I'm still getting it since I've played all of the MKs including the adventure/action ones.
And fighting stances. MK seems like it continually got worse as the series went on with ridiculous stances and stiff AF movement. I'd also like to see the block button go in favor of holding back but doubt that will happen.

AWESOME news. Shaolin Monks was the fucking bomb. I suck at fighting games nowadays but have always been day 1 buy on MK and Street Fighter. Both series ruled my childhood and I used to own the arcade in mk2 and 3. The combos started getting out of control so I just decided to enjoy the games instead of playing to win after that.

Rap music just doesn’t fit with fighting.

Holy fuck yes. Don't care about the music because the choreography was brutal and fun. Raiden looks badass.

Also, the new Shao Kahn you get for pre ordering looks so damn cool.

We should set up a sherdog tourney.

Back