Official Mortal Kombat 11 Diskussion *NEW POLL*

Your top two of the MK11 DLC roster are:

• Total voters
Of course brother :)
Done!

image.gif

Damn I didn't know so many players hate playing against Jade. Scorpion for me has to be the most annoying one, always have to worry about that stupid cheap teleport move with him. 80% of the players online choose him lol.

Damn I didn't know so many players hate playing against Jade. Scorpion for me has to be the most annoying one, always have to worry about that stupid cheap teleport move with him. 80% of the players online choose him lol.
I'm a Jade player who hates playing against Scorpion lol

I'm a Jade player who hates playing against Scorpion lol

Me a Kano main reading this conversation:

<{clintugh}>

Fucking jade players lol

I'm a Scorpion main now since that Reptile skin is the only form of Reptile they'll be releasing. I'm joining the other 1000000 billion Scorpion players.

I just can't get into this game's combat system. MK 9 was the best MK game imo. MK X was a bit slower but still a lot of fun.

With MK 11 it just feels like playing Injustice. I hate how they slowed everything down and put more emphasis on cinématic and shit. Character walks and feels slow.

The game also feels cartoonish compared to the previous ones. An MK game is supposed to feel dark.

I just wish they went with a combat system similar to MK 9 where it feels fast and responsive.

I just can't get into this game's combat system. MK 9 was the best MK game imo. MK X was a bit slower but still a lot of fun.

With MK 11 it just feels like playing Injustice. I hate how they slowed everything down and put more emphasis on cinématic and shit. Character walks and feels slow.

The game also feels cartoonish compared to the previous ones. An MK game is supposed to feel dark.

I just wish they went with a combat system similar to MK 9 where it feels fast and responsive.

MK9 is my favorite too, but MKX was definitely the fastest of the NRS titles. That game was way too fast for me. Every match felt like my opponent just did a line of coke and I could not keep up with the constant 5050s and armored launchers and rushdown in that game.

I think MK11 is a good game but definitely has some issues. If they took some stuff from MK9 and put it in MK11 I think it'd be amazing. Meter system and fatal blow are the biggest issues imo. I'm also not a fan of just about everyone's offense up close relying on staggers but I can live with it.

Man I haven’t touched this in over a year. I feel really slow. Went to practice mode to fuck around with rain and got a bit frustrated

So I just finished the aftermath story . Da fuq? So the last three games are nothing now lolol

Back