Official Mortal Kombat 11 Diskussion *NEW POLL*

Your top two of the MK11 DLC roster are:

• Total voters
Skarlets D4 jail in the corner is so nice into 44. As is her D4 jail into blood ball mid screen.

I think her D1 on hit jails into her other strings now too

I think her D1 on hit jails into her other strings now too

I'll mess around and see what I find. Do you know of a list that shows sweet AI builds?

Gearassets_sco_scriptassets keeps crashing my game it minimizes and the little grey box pops up, I'd send a screenshot but this forum says it's too big even though it's just a pic from my.vamera phone. Any ideas how to fix fam?

Is that bad? I deleted game and reinstalled and it's still happening. It seems to have something to do with kabals menu animations before match in character select too, sometimes it says kabal, which sucks because hes my sorta main

Haven’t played the game in weeks. Not looking forward to the Kombat League grind again

Haven’t played the game in weeks. Not looking forward to the Kombat League grind again

Get it on the switch lol. Won't be a grind at all. I hit grand master in a day of pure domination. The CFL is always looking for top talent lmao

My records with my fighters are as follows this seasons ends

88-11 Kano
36-2 Skarlet
4-3 Kabal
<{silvanormal}>

After 42 matches with Skarlet I can safely say she's like a hybrid of Dr. Fate (INJ2) and Ermac (MKX). She's pretty fucking sweet. Her corner game is top notch. While low damage, you can keep people guessing for days with 50/50s. However more people are more inclined to block low, which I'm perfectly okay with.

Her midscreen game is strong as fuck because just like fate, I can send your ass full screen and make you work your way back in all over again. She's fucking awesome. I might rebuy a Xbox one x or PS4 to see how I do with her on there because I can't hit half the shit I hit in the lab in the corner because of a very small delay on the switch. I can hit the d1 poke after bf3 in the corner sometimes but not all the time online. Honestly she might be my main. If they buff her b2 kb I'm fucking sold especially if they give it a pop up. Shieeeeet.

Last edited:
After 42 matches with Skarlet I can safely say she's like a hybrid of Dr. Fate (INJ2) and Ermac (MKX). She's pretty fucking sweet. Her corner game is top notch. While low damage, you can keep people guessing for days with 50/50s. However more people are more inclined to block low, which I'm perfectly okay with.

Her midscreen game is strong as fuck because just like fate, I can send your ass full screen and make you work your way back in all over again. She's fucking awesome. I might rebuy a Xbox one x or PS4 to see how I do with her on there because I can't hit half the shit I hit in the lab in the corner because of a very small delay on the switch. I can hit the d1 poke after bf3 in the corner sometimes but not all the time online. Honestly she might be my main. If they buff her b2 kb I'm fucking sold especially if they give it a pop up. Shieeeeet.

Lmao and the fucked up thing about this is when I had a PS4, I spent about 10 mins in the lab with her and thought to myself "this bitch is shit tier."

Back