Official Mortal Kombat 11 Diskussion *NEW POLL*

Your top two of the MK11 DLC roster are:

• Total voters
There is no Kombat Pack two. LOL the interest never holds for NR games after a year. They will be in the early dev stage of IJ3 by the time Spawn drops. This game has been such a disappointment

Inj2 is better than mk11. I'm excited for the third installment. But mkx was better than inj and Inj2.

Also the switch version got hacked and I remember seeing fujin's data...

God damn fake news

Last edited:
I could never really get into Injustice. I think overall I just don't care too much for DC characters which limits my ability to want to git gud. I loved TMNT being added to the game but at that point the game was getting old and I never got back into it. Wish they would have added them earlier in the game's life I would have probably played a lot more.

Been playing MK XL over the past 2 weeks. I think I’m going to order MK 11 tonight and get with the times!

Is MK 11 better than MK X?

I was playing against a Liu Kang player yesterday and for the first two matches, he didn't attack me once. He was advancing and blocking the whole time, he didn't even try to attack lol.

Then in the third match he decides to play normally and actually attack but I still beat him.

Been playing MK XL over the past 2 weeks. I think I’m going to order MK 11 tonight and get with the times!

Is MK 11 better than MK X?

The speed of the game is much different. IMO MK11 is the best NRS game to date

The speed of the game is much different. IMO MK11 is the best NRS game to date

You really should've given Inj2 a chance. Same speed but better mechanics imo

Also Inj2 = mkx > mk11.

Though mkx is the fastest of them all. That shit was pure rush down and it was glorious. 50/50 heaven.

You really should've given Inj2 a chance. Same speed but better mechanics imo

Injustice 2 just felt a bit clunky to me. And this is coming from someone who has played all NRS games so I’m used to the general feel of their games. The movement was fine but the combos felt really clunky to me. I would have probably played enough to get a better feel of the game if I stuck with 1 character but no one really stuck out to me so I didn’t have much desire to continue. From what I played it seemed like a good game I just didn’t have the patience or desire to stick with it

If the Ninja Turtles were in earlier I would have for sure stuck around for that game for longer. My main issue is I’m not a HUGE fan of any DC characters. Generally speaking I like the characters but no one where I’m like “damn I really want to play x”

I hate watching Geras players on YouTube.

It feels like he is so OP that he is cheating. The quicksand move and grabs, must be so annoying to fight against.

I hate watching Geras players on YouTube.

It feels like he is so OP that he is cheating. The quicksand move and grabs, must be so annoying to fight against.

He's annoying as shit. He does basically everything really well so he's very hard to deal with.

Best way to fight gears at least for me is to constantly pressure him

Yeah, generally speaking I think most characters are kind of forced to because his sand trap is one of the best anti-zoning moves in the game. Up close though he has good frame data including 6f poke and also throw loops and high damage etc. Basically he's tough as shit to deal with haha

Yeah, generally speaking I think most characters are kind of forced to because his sand trap is one of the best anti-zoning moves in the game. Up close though he has good frame data including 6f poke and also throw loops and high damage etc. Basically he's tough as shit to deal with haha

Yeah that's one of Skarlets worst match ups. I've played it a few times and each time if I lose I go straight to Kano to be in his face.

I'm 3-7 in Kombat League right now lol. Tbh my motivation to lab and stuff is pretty low. The game is fun and really good but man is it irritating too. At this point I'm probably just going to be playing the KL sets to get certain rewards but I likely won't be labbing too many things. If people here ever want to play just let me know on here I'd be down for games. I'll probably still go to my locals too as offline is really fun but grinding ranked matches online just isn't for me anymore lol.

I'm 3-7 in Kombat League right now lol. Tbh my motivation to lab and stuff is pretty low. The game is fun and really good but man is it irritating too. At this point I'm probably just going to be playing the KL sets to get certain rewards but I likely won't be labbing too many things. If people here ever want to play just let me know on here I'd be down for games. I'll probably still go to my locals too as offline is really fun but grinding ranked matches online just isn't for me anymore lol.

Yeah, I don't really lab much unless I feel like I lost to some cheese. I dropped 2 rank sets to the same guy. So after a week I got paired up with him today and took a shit all over him. Homie ended up pulling the plug lmao.

Season 3 rewards are trash. I just want the Kano knife.

Reached almost God last season, this one im 0-6
This sunday i have tournament 40km away from my city, but im not going not even for fun. Lost all motivation for game

Back