Official Nioh 2 Disc: PC & PS5 Collection launch 05 FEB 21!

I’m not sure what happened today but I rolled some ridiculous perks on my tempered accessories today. +22% Melee damage on poisoned enemies? That’s crazy.
22%? Damn, son. I'm jealous and congrats, of course. It's Gallnut *Froth at that point with revenants coming at you like:

tenor.gif

Endgame boss rush with a hydra at the end. This really is Nioh 1.5.

Axel is already doing level one speedruns. He did them in the first game as well.

I’m not sure what happened today but I rolled some ridiculous perks on my tempered accessories today. +22% Melee damage on poisoned enemies? That’s crazy.
Pretty sure you can roll that onto both accessories and then use the snake core for like 60% more damage on poisoned enemies

Not sure, maybe. He did say his damage output wasn't much different than during normal speedruns, which I found surprising.
Santzo should start soon, I need my daily dose of sodium.

I fucked up and sold off some flying Kato pieces and apparently that's one if the best sets in the game. Time to farm revenants.

I fucked up and sold off some flying Kato pieces and apparently that's one if the best sets in the game. Time to farm revenants.
Do you find the loot any better than the first game? Still seems like 95% of what I get is junk.

And is gold not an issue anymore? Soul matching with soul cores is cheap and I haven't found anything else to spend it on.

Do you find the loot any better than the first game? Still seems like 95% of what I get is junk.

And is gold not an issue anymore? Soul matching with soul cores is cheap and I haven't found anything else to spend it on.
Tempering costs gold and I'm sure remodeling will when that unlocks

Most loot is shit but I did get a level 130 kusarigama off a boss yesterday and I'm level 99 so it's a nice damage boost. Embues fire too

In my opinion forging is the way to go at least in NG. You want to disessemble all of your junk gear for materials, forge better materials, and then forge new gear. That is a cheap process.

Then once you forge you want to temper the gear to get the perks you want. That gets expensive very quickly.

Beat the game. Holy shit the last two levels are hard. Last boss is crazy too. Took about 80 hours and died 550 times.

If preordered, you should at next login receive your green bath messenger Kodama avatar that was originally bundled with the avatar set. Little guys are cute.

@KidBaize tempering gets expensive as fuck, gone through 2 million gold already. Got tonfa with a dexterity bonus A that put the damage through the roof.

Back