Official Nioh 2 Disc: PC & PS5 Collection launch 05 FEB 21!

Disassemble gear. You should be able to stay above 100 Umbrecite at all times.
That's why I was asking whether gold is still an issue. I've been selling most of my gear until now.

Anyone know anything about this new action RPG? Trailer was just published yesterday with release sometime this year. Looks interesting.

Do paralytics work on Yokai? I threw together a hemlock build around a charm for 18% DMG buff on paralysed foe (as you can imagine, I was looking forward to trying it out) but had little luck; I've been enjoying poison and saturation up to this point so maybe I'm approaching hemlock wrong. I could understand Yokai like Nure-Onna (Elvira) being either immune or having high affliction threshold but it seemed I had across the board no takers. /sad tonfa out

Even Gaki was like, nah, son.

That's why I was asking whether gold is still an issue. I've been selling most of my gear until now.
I generally disassemble everything in NG. Then sell everything but divines in NG+ disassemble them or use them to soul level. Just started NG+ and I have a shit ton of mats and 2.6 million gold.

Do paralytics work on Yokai? I threw together a hemlock build around a charm for 18% DMG buff on paralysed foe (as you can imagine, I was looking forward to trying it out) but had little luck; I've been enjoying poison and saturation up to this point so maybe I'm approaching hemlock wrong. I could understand Yokai like Nure-Onna (Elvira) being either immune or having high affliction threshold but it seemed I had across the board no takers. /sad tonfa out
Paralysis is ass unfortunately

Anyone know anything about this new action RPG? Trailer was just published yesterday with release sometime this year. Looks interesting.

Love what I'm seeing; visually very Beksinski, a Polish painter I've long thought the world of. The few (what I'm presuming are) gameplay snippets have a pretty unique camera about them. I missed the developers behind it. Who is it?

Love what I'm seeing; visually very Beksinski, a Polish painter I've long thought the world of. The few (what I'm presuming are) gameplay snippets have a pretty unique camera about them. I missed the developers behind it. Who is it?
A new indie, Cold Symmetry.
Mortal Shell, which was previously known as Dungeonhaven, is being developed by a core team of 15 people who all have experience working on some of the biggest AAA games in the world.

“For a small team like ours, developing this title in many ways felt like crossing an ocean on a paddle board,” the studio’s three co-founders — Andrew McLennan-Murray, Anton Gonzalez, and Vitaly Bulgarov — said in a joint statement. “To finally announce Mortal Shell is one of the most exciting and terrifying experiences we’ve had in our lifetimes. The last two years have been a time of non-stop growth, full of shocking revelations of sheer complexity that goes into creating a video game that you, yourself, would really enjoy playing.”

https://ca.ign.com/articles/mortal-...upying-the-shells-of-their-vanquished-enemies

A new indie, Cold Symmetry.
I'm interested so please keep us up on the latest when you can; name sounds like a Crowbar album. I've also an open ear to the stories of studios who dare, as they say, paddle across oceans. I preordered Days Gone back when for the very reason with Bend, five guys from which having made the entirety that was the DG world. It's a bigger game so the feat was blood, sweat, and tears awesome. I'm getting a similar vibe here from Cold Symmetry.

Dont know if I'm motivated to grind for all the best gear.

Made it to the fire chariot lady before work this morning. Made a couple of lame attempts just to start getting a feel for attack patterns. Need to figure my strategy out since I've dumped my magic into fire.

Made it to the fire chariot lady before work this morning. Made a couple of lame attempts just to start getting a feel for attack patterns. Need to figure my strategy out since I've dumped my magic into fire.
Oof. The ninjutsu feathers melt her. Thunder to drain the ki and then water to kill her.

Oof. The ninjutsu feathers melt her. Thunder to drain the ki and then water to kill her.

Good tips. Feeling really pressed for time with FFVII coming out this weekend. Worried I'll take a break from Nioh and lose all my timing.

Good tips. Feeling really pressed for time with FFVII coming out this weekend. Worried I'll take a break from Nioh and lose all my timing.
You can animation cancel the feather cast too by pressing burst counter, let's you basically rapid fire the feathers. Its cheesy but so are these bosses so fuck em.

Lol, I just finished the second region. This game is long.
I didnt do half the side missions and still took 80 hours to finish. Now I just watch Santzos YT video if I wanna run through an area.

I didnt do half the side missions and still took 80 hours to finish. Now I just watch Santzos YT video if I wanna run through an area.
Haven't had much time to play so it's going to take me a while. Hopefully I finish before the DLC's get released.

I kind of have this urge to start over and do a use what you get run, where I always equip the highest weapon I pick up. I can't decide if the constant switching would be fun or really annoying. I suck with certain weapons so it would force me to use them and gain proficiency evenly. I dunno. I think part of it is I just don't like going back to old characters once I take too much time off.

Back