No Spoilers Official Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Discussion

Was this not Outskirts however? Juzou is sloshed back on Hirata, iirc.

It's been a while since i played but i'm pretty sure that's the area right before you go inside and down to Lady Butterfly.

I'm talking about 3:39 in case there's any confusion.

It's been a while since i played but i'm pretty sure that's the area right before you go inside and down to Lady Butterfly.

I'm talking about 3:39 in case there's any confusion.
All good, brother. Thought you were talking Ogre earlier in-vid; he looked so hopelessly dazed and confused that I'd immediately related your comment squarely to him.

<{outtahere}>

Absolute mad man.

OK, so biggest surprises for me here are Ape's flatulence and then Shichimen's projectiles; neither ever occurred to me as parriable. Most if not the rest became known to me through a mishmash of experimentation and luck. Thanks for this. I'm one trophy shy of the Sekiro Platinum and it's the Height of Technique achievement, or all-skills acquisition, which feels and is such a grind. It'll be funmore tolerable to earn that one day while playing around with a select few newer tools in my toolbox.

OK, so biggest surprises for me here are Ape's flatulence and then Shichimen's projectiles; neither ever occurred to me as parriable. Most if not the rest became known to me through a mishmash of experimentation and luck. Thanks for this. I'm one trophy shy of the Sekiro Platinum and it's the Height of Technique achievement, or all-skills acquisition, which feels and is such a grind. It'll be funmore tolerable to earn that one day while playing around with a select few newer tools in my toolbox.

That was my last trophy too, i just farmed the lightning guys by sakura bull while i watched a movie on the screen next to it.

Outstanding
QuarrelsomeCompassionateFowl-max-1mb.gif

Anyone else genuinely unsettled by the headless enemies? The music really suits them.

Back