No Spoilers Official Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Discussion

I don't even know.

May as well approach Isshin real calm-like at this point and just...

tenor.gif

Rewatching here Ongbal's masterclass, is this not unbeatable? He's got each moment defined by either action or reaction, no? It's beautiful to even the steps taken to position and perfect phase 2, 3 wind-ATK deflection in an otherwise unrelenting assault. With nothing more developmentally to augment Okami's skills, I'm inclined to believe no approach breaks Sword Saint faster. This is it – and it's perfect. Thoughts?

cc: @Nova44, @Ashen One

Rewatching here Ongbal's masterclass, is this not unbeatable? He's got each moment defined by either action or reaction, no? It's beautiful to even the steps taken to position and perfect phase 2, 3 wind-ATK deflection in an otherwise unrelenting assault. With nothing more developmentally to augment Okami's skills, I'm inclined to believe no approach breaks Sword Saint faster. This is it – and it's perfect. Thoughts?

Yeah i don't see how this will ever be topped. He acts and reacts perfectly to everything, knows when to attack, deflect, slightly dodge, activate sugar, switch between his secondary stuff. It's unreal and amazing to witness such greatness.

If i was Miyazaki i'd be telling my boss designers "I want you to study every single Ongbal video and then create a boss he can't complete shit on! You hear me? Nobody sleeps until Ongbal pays for what he's done to Isshin"

Yeah i don't see how this will ever be topped. He acts and reacts perfectly to everything, knows when to attack, deflect, slightly dodge, activate sugar, switch between his secondary stuff. It's unreal and amazing to witness such greatness.

If i was Miyazaki i'd be telling my boss designers "I want you to study every single Ongbal video and then create a boss he can't complete shit on! You hear me? Nobody sleeps until Ongbal pays for what he's done to Isshin"

They would probably make another version of the drunken bastard too lol juzou and his extended family.

I never get tired of seeing the different masterful approaches he takes to EVERY single boss or miniboss. It truly shows that this game can be played in many different ways if you apply the tools and skills properly.

I've beat most of the fromsoft games but I'm ashamed to say sekiro broke me. Haven't played it in about 2 years I got to some monastery then abandoned it, I need to start a fresh run and go back to it.

I've beat most of the fromsoft games but I'm ashamed to say sekiro broke me. Haven't played it in about 2 years I got to some monastery then abandoned it, I need to start a fresh run and go back to it.

Luckily i played Sekiro before BB and DS3 so i've had a easier time of it. I feel for people like you though.

Mitchriz just completed the world's first blindfolded run of Sekiro on stream (Shura ending).

He defeated Blazing Bull and Armored Warrior first try during this run. 4 hrs 35 minutes in game time total for a blindfolded run. I'm never playing again lol.

Mitchriz just completed the world's first blindfolded run of Sekiro on stream (Shura ending).

He defeated Blazing Bull and Armored Warrior first try during this run. 4 hrs 35 minutes in game time total for a blindfolded run. I'm never playing again lol.
<Neil01>

It's like when i was a kid i struggled to complete Abe's Odyssey, it was hard as shit for me at whatever age i was. When i got older i played it again and though it was hard i completed it. Then a few years ago someone blind completed it...

Here are the highlights. Shit is nuts. The full run is also available on his channel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back