RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Canelo vs Yildirim RBR DAZN/PPV 2/27

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
many things disappointing tonight, i hope i can watch somebody not quit before the match even starts soon

Not a chance. BJS has nothing Saul ain't seen and beat before. Nothing.
well, i agree if the fight is in england, canelo won't have the usual advantages. remember the cards against floyd and lara and ggg I? but otherwise, bjs will outclass and expose canelo.

Should've stayed at the UFC and watch these couple of mins afterwards. Yuck!

tenor.gif

I listen to these two guys, AK and barak. they have a DAZN radio show where the intervew guests in between kissing canelo's ass. if any guest even hints that canelo might not be #1 pfp and may have not deserved decisions against lara or trout or danny jacobs, these dudes lose their shit.

Last edited:
Complete shit troll.

Welcome back Scyther
how is it trolliing to suggest bjs will outclass canelo? did you see floyd the lara fights? did you see the jacobs fight even or the trout fight? i don't know how a classy southpaw like bjs WOULDN'T give canelo trouble...and possibly beat him.. unless it's a judging situation like we seen in the past.

canelo vs BJS
Hearn vs De La Hoya
Arum vs King
The triple header the people need to see
how is it trolliing to suggest bjs will outclass canelo? did you see floyd the lara fights? did you see the jacobs fight even or the trout fight? i don't know how a classy southpaw like bjs WOULDN'T give canelo trouble...and possibly beat him.. unless it's a judging situation like we seen in the past.
the floyd fight was 8 years ago LMAO

This is Canelo, lol.

If Avni fought an average champion like Groves or Smith, then he could still get KOed in the 3rd or 4th round (like he got KOed against Eubank), and Canelo is even above of them.

Eubank KOed Avni in the 3rd, Canelo did the same. No surprise here.

Avni is still a good boxer, but not close to championship material, especially not close to elite champion material like Canelo.
I know.No sane person was expecting Yıldırım to beat him but i was still surprised how terrible he looked.He did not even throw a punch let alone landing one.Total embarrassment.

This is Canelo, lol.

If Avni fought an average champion like Groves or Smith, then he could still get KOed in the 3rd or 4th round (like he got KOed against Eubank), and Canelo is even above of them.

Avni is still a good boxer, but not close to championship material, especially not close to elite champion material like Canelo.
i don't think canelo beats eubank...in fact, i don't think canelo beats a lotta guys including bjs, charlo andrade, dereyevenachenko....i don't think he beat jacobs. i think canelo is the most overrated fighter around...i understand WHY he's overrated, but don't insult other deserving champs because you buy into the canelo hype.

canelo vs BJS
Hearn vs De La Hoya
Arum vs King
The triple header the people need to see

the floyd fight was 8 years ago LMAO
what's your point about it being 8 years ago? floyd was 36...canelo was 23 with 40 fights and a jmw champ who had a lotta other top fighters on his resume....what has canelo done lately to make you think he's gotten better?

This is Canelo, lol.

Yes Canelo is so amazing, his opponents just decide to imitate a heavy bag , barely throw a punch and quit after two rounds right? Even Roy Jones victims in the 90s usually showed up and made a fight of it. Canelo's bums can't even take a body punch, or don't even fight. No wonder boxing is dead.

there was nothing stopping avni from at least TRYING tonight...the mind is a powerful thing.

I know.No sane person was expecting Yıldırım to beat him but i was still surprised how terrible he looked.He did not even throw a punch let alone landing one.Total embarrassment.
Agreed,

havent kept up with all the ins and outs. was he really the mandatory? I mean, i know canleo is good, but Yildirim landed like 2 punches.

Yes Canelo is so amazing, his opponents just decide to imitate a heavy bag , barely throw a punch and quit after two rounds right? Even Roy Jones victims in the 90s usually showed up and made a fight of it. Canelo's bums can't even take a body punch, or don't even fight. No wonder boxing is dead.
exactly....it makes no sense. i seen a lotta past fights where a guy is hopelessly outclassed, but he keeps trying in spite of everything because HE believes, even if nobody else does. and because he's a proud professional...the warrior ethos and all that. it's just weird how all these guys go in against canelo and just fold like a lawn chair. barely an effort...the OPPOSITE of warriors. are they so overwhelmed by the canelo hype? wtf is going on with boxing these days.

He had too much ring dust, he didn't fight since 2019 Direll fight. It's a huge mistake, plus he is not familiar to fight in this kind of big fights, where he is against the world's no.1 P4P boxer, not even Sinan Samil Sam fought at this level, though he was close to win a championship, he still didn't even fight for one.
It wouldn't have mattered even if Yıldırım had fought last month.The skill gap between the two was just absurd.He could have at least tried to put up a fight by trying to throw one or two but nah,dude was afraid to get out of his corner.

This is Canelo, lol.

avni might be a good boxer, but he's not a competitor. too quick to surrender...one of the things that make boxing appealing is fighters who FIGHT no matter what, so long as they're able...but avni, gave up without even testing himself...no self-belief.

It wouldn't have mattered even if Yıldırım had fought last month.The skill gap between the two was just absurd.He could have at least tried to put up a fight by trying to throw one or two but nah,dude was afraid to get out of his corner.
dude this is boxing...the one sport where a skill gap can be overcome with tenacity and willpower and sheer aggression and hunger for victory. avni showed none of those things. he showed that he was more than happy to give up. if i had a fighter like that, i'd fire his ass.

Back