PBP ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Gamebred Bareknuckle MMA: Dos Santos vs. Belcher 3/2 8PM ET (Kick Stream)

This is labeled as a prospects show, I'm thinking they're just going into local areas and pulling whomever they can find. That guy looked like he'd been in a fight or two...at the saloon lol. Made the other guy look good, anyway. Like a Terminator

Moved over to the boxing Featherweight title fight on ESPN+.

BKFC was in Edmonton last night and had 10 fights. All finishes and not even one single fight made it to the 4th round. It was pretty crazy, bloody, and very entertaining.

You guys missed out if you watched Jorge’s Journeymen Org. I see 44 year old Bennett lost his 21st in a row. LOL.. Why would somebody even watch that?

Back when JDS was clearly shot but still in the UFC I'd hoped they'd put him in an Arlovski type role, instead they fed him to their rising contenders and discarded him. Guess he should have bought Dana some guns.

Old?

Washed up?

Past your prime?

OFF WITH THE GLOVES! You'll magically be fine!

He got a gift decision vs Big Country Roy was ROBBED!
I agree with that 100%. It was nice to see Cigano recognize that fact after the fight last night. That one needs to be run back before any Belcher rematch.

Didn't know about this till I saw the result posted on social media

How would you guys rate it overall out of 10?

Seems like JDS won a banger... from the photo that was posted at least.

Old?

Washed up?

Past your prime?

OFF WITH THE GLOVES! You'll magically be fine!

Only if you fight other washed dudes. Becoming HW champion of Masvidal's league off of beating an unranked washed middleweight doesn't mean much.

This card was dope JDS punished poor Belcher who was a poor sport at the end he clearly lost to Roy Nelson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back